Hidden truth? Is there such a thing?

Venessa

Hi everyone,
lately some things have come up where I feel as though stuff is going on behind my back, (I am sure it is stupid stuff too) nevertheless I don't want to be caught off gaurd. Does anyone now of a spead to find the "hidden truth" of a situation?

thanks
Venessa

berrieh

Not sure if this will work for you, but it's one I use. I most often use it for a specific situation or focus (such as "What's really going on at work?" etc), but there's no real reason it can't be applied in general.

I've tried making it a General with mixed results. Problems seem to occur when numerous things are hidden from you and you have no focus, but that's a general 'problem' of general spreads, in my experience. Spreads do much better with a focus, at least in my hands.

Okay, it's a little bit tricky, so hopefully I explain it alright.

1-Significator & represents you

Now, here's the tricky part. If there is a figure on the Card #1 (and it can be any card, including one without a figure or one with multiple figures), then the direction that card is FACING determines what is "seen" and what is "unnoticed." If there are multiple figures or no figures, that's fine, and then the right-hand side (#2 and #3) represent "seen" factors, whereas the left-and side (#4 and #5) represent unnoticed factors.

If the figure is facing straight-ahead for some reason, it means you see both what is noticed and unnoticed; you are seeing all the crucial elements, though perhaps not their meaning.

So, if there's no figure, multiple figures, or a figure facing Right, it goes like this:

1-Significator
2-The part of the situation you've considered
3-The hidden influence behind #2
4-The part of the situation you haven't considered (though it's visible)
5-The hidden influence behind #4
6-The root of the situation (which you feel but cannot see)
7-Advice/Guidance
8-The likely outcome of the situation (without incorporating Guidance)
9-The likely outcome of the situation if the Guidance is followed

But if the figure is facing left, it goes like this:

1-Significator
2-The part of the situation you haven't considered (though it's visible)
4-The part of the situation you've considered
7-Advice/Guidance

And if the figure is facing straight ahead (completely, no tilting towards either side at all), it goes like this:

1-Significator
2-One factor involved in the situation
4-Another factor involved in the situation
7-Advice/Guidance

I don't know if this helps. I use it a lot for when I "have a feeling" but don't know what. But it's kind of strange to read here, so it might be nonsensical to someone who isn't me. :)

Venessa

thank you so much for this spread, I will definately try it out, it looks like it covers all the areas in which i have a certain feeling about.

always
Venessa