Touchstone Tarot~The Queen Of Wands

All Is One

I'll be back Soon .....

I would love to join in here....but I had to put my deck away for company and won't have the chance to pull it out until they leave sometime tomorrow!!!

I read everything said on this thread and all I can think is.....damn it!!! I want to get my cards out!

Just a note to tell you all why I'm so quite these days.....

This study group is going so well!! Great job, people!!

tarotlyn

Hey! All Is One!!! Get back in here as soon as you can!!!

:lightbulb:You could always go into the bathroom (by yourself:bugeyed: )
with cards and note pad in hand!:laugh:

Then back to the putter with your notes!:thumbsup:

Note: of course you would "not" leave the cards hidden in bathroom :eek:

All Is One

Man.....that is a great idea. I am getting NO time alone except in the bathroom.....

I'm sitting here all dressed up in my best Tudor finery to go to a wedding with our guests and I'm almost too tired to go!

TarotLyn....that was a nice visual image.

I'm borrowing some of the Queen of Wands energy to get me through this wedding today and all I have to go on is the description you all gave in the thread!

But I bet it works anyway.

BodhiSeed

All Is One said:
I would love to join in here....but I had to put my deck away for company and won't have the chance to pull it out until they leave sometime tomorrow!!!

I read everything said on this thread and all I can think is.....damn it!!! I want to get my cards out!

Just a note to tell you all why I'm so quite these days.....

This study group is going so well!! Great job, people!!
Ahh... I was wondering why you went all quiet on us! Hope the wedding goes quickly (like your guests })) and hope to hear your ideas soon!

minrice

I was gonna say, where the heck is AIO? lol.

I agree, I think she is definitely wearing makeup! With all of her finery she loves to be noticed. She is just so gorgeous, this card is one of the cards posted on the Touchstone site and one of the reasons I caved in and bought the deck!