Shadowscapes study group

Sagefire

Just popping in to announce my participation with the study group. Such a lovely deck, got it a month ago and I'm no less enamoured by it now...

An aside, has anyone else's deck started to wear a little bit? My cards have gotten super scuffed and seem to scratch at the drop of a hat. It's not like I've been playing poker with em... :p :heart:

tarotfaith

After looking through the Shadowscape's website for over two months, I ordered my deck yesterday over the internet. So I am joining the study right away.... :)

JSNYC

Sagefire said:
An aside, has anyone else's deck started to wear a little bit? My cards have gotten super scuffed and seem to scratch at the drop of a hat. It's not like I've been playing poker with em... :p :heart:
Yep, the cardstock certainly isn't the "indestructable" U.S. Games style... At least they are wearing fairly evenly. :laugh:

alesia

My Hierophant nicked the first day I finally unbent enough to shuffle them a bit. The last few Pentacles got bent when I let my mother look through them. And in general, the deck is wearing a little.

At first I dreaded the damage, but it remains beautiful despite the little nicks and bends and foibles. Just ... loved a little, now, and working its way towards "well-loved". Now if I can just continue to keep it well away from the birds, life will be good.

Sagefire

Good to know I'm not the only one using this deck like a lunatic! :D :heart:

cybermancer

Just popping in to say hi. I've been participating as time permits. This is one of my strongest decks and I'm enjoying everyone's perspective in the study.

interficio

I'm really new to art of tarot but this is the second deck I bought and I love igt so much. The art work is really unbelievable and super sexy. I would like to participate in this study group whenever things kick off.

:)

Liam

After a couple weeks of studying and reading with my Shadowscapes deck, I'm joining in on the study group too :)

pastel_sab

I just purchased this deck. It's the most beautiful things I ever seen !

In case you haven't got it, I'm joining in too :)

veniteangeli

Is the study still ongoing? I'm getting this in a couple of months, I think, and I'd love to be part of a study.