Halloween Lenormand

MoonGypsy

"Wicked Sybil" is starting to grow on me...[Is there a cure for that?:p]

i kind of like "Twisted Melissa" even better, though...

"Macabre Melissa?" Cartomaniac...

MGxxx

WonderGuy

Halloween? I'm in! I would buy one!

prudence

HearthCricket said:
Dementia Sybilla

Hehehe...
Yeah, that sounds really cool! Or even Sybilla Dementia.

tarotmama

Ok. Please fill out this form if you would like a copy of the cards:

http://bit.ly/9kawSw

I am not even going to bother having it printed unless I know I have 100 buyers. It won't even be worthwhile to get fewer copies printed. And I'm not in a position to gamble on another deck right now.

Here's the ship & the wolf. Wolf=fox. I'm not sold on the wolf artwork. There's another piece I'm after, but I have to scrounge up a better scan ;) If I could find a nice werewolf, I'd go for that. I'm not above creating one from scratch though ;) So we'll see how this wolf turns out.

Attachments

• fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 181
  • ship.jpg
    ship.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 184

Yasmin

I submitted! As for the ship--I'm just casually looking at the pirate when the ghost/skeleton pops out at me. Far out!

Lela

Filled out your survey. I'm definitely in!

Hope you get enough responses to justify printing the deck. :fingerscrossed:

Glitterbird

tarotmama said:
Here's the ship & the wolf. Wolf=fox. I'm not sold on the wolf artwork. There's another piece I'm after, but I have to scrounge up a better scan ;) If I could find a nice werewolf, I'd go for that. I'm not above creating one from scratch though ;) So we'll see how this wolf turns out.
Werewolf very cool!
This is similar to a print I have hanging over my stove - a Jessie Wilcox smith red riding hood it has a kickass wolf on it.

I LOVE the SHIP!

jcwirish

Love the ship!!!!

HearthCricket

Filled out your form! Love the wolf and the little girl looks almost like a Hummel who is sweet as candy and about to get chipped big time!

The Ship is awesome. I love your skeleton/ghost figures. I love how they just give me the creeps! And isn't that what we should feel on Halloween? :)

prudence

I filled out the form, I would very much love to have one of these decks. I already have your first deck, and know that this new one will be equally as lovely er demented. :D