Halloween Lenormand

tarotmama

HearthCricket said:
Well, you have three months to finish it, get it published, have us pre-order, get it boxed, do a LWB and then start mailing out by October 1st so we all have it by Halloween. No problem. :)

Muhahahaha.....

I'm going to make you, MoonGypsy and Stormdancer come over and babysit while I work on these then!!!

As for roller derby :p I'll never stop. You'll have to scrape my broken body off the floor! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjhill/4744766518/).

No seriously -- if there were a way I thought I could have cards for you by Halloween I would totally do it. But I have a hard time imagining that happening! I hope to have it finished, one copy printed, and several posts in the oracle forum about how AWESOME it is by Halloween though...

Yasmin

Okay...is this a pre-order or not? I HAVE to have this deck!!! Really!!! :D

Annabelle

Swoon..........

I *love* the looks of what you've completed so far, Melissa!!!!

Absolutely spooky and wonderful :).

HearthCricket

tarotmama said:
I'm going to make you, MoonGypsy and Stormdancer come over and babysit while I work on these then!!!

No problem! Who wants which kid and who wants the housework? I am willing to do any of the above!! :)

:::sending a crew of brownies and other homebody fey to tend to the children and home while tarotmama taps into her creative muse:::

MoonGypsy

Here i am, reporting for duty! :p oooh on second thought, maybe i shouldn't use the word "duty"...if you get my meaning...:p

Hugs,
MGxxx

tarotmama

Ok. I have to go to bed. The later I stay up the weirder the cards get... :bugeyed:

Attachments

• man.jpg
    man.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 273
  • lady.jpg
    lady.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 270

Vesper

Absolutely beautiful, and weird and wonderful, and spooky as hell!

This brings out my inner Cruella DeVille: I don't care what you have to sacrifice to get this deck done! If it's 99 puppies, so be it!

(goes off cackling...)

DaisyDragonfly

I love this :)

It's the deck that could get me into Lenormand....

Dusk Till Dawn

tarotmama said:

As for roller derby :p I'll never stop. You'll have to scrape my broken body off the floor! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjhill/4744766518/).

No seriously -- if there were a way I thought I could have cards for you by Halloween I would totally do it. But I have a hard time imagining that happening! I hope to have it finished, one copy printed, and several posts in the oracle forum about how AWESOME it is by Halloween though...
I think you can skip the part about posting how awsome it is, saves you some time?
Absolutely awsome!

Sinduction

*sigh* I'm going to have to learn how to read Lenormand now, aren't I? And I did so well staying away from your other one. :D