Flonz Victorian Lenormand

baylys

A question to the Flonzers:

Do you use the seeker card?

The reason I ask is that I am planning the mini deck and I want it to be 40 cards (the standard 36, plus the cat, extra man and woman, which makes 39). Should I make the 40th card the seeker or a title card? I was thinking of the GT for the mini and I need to know if I should include the seeker.

ladybird

The reason I ask is that I am planning the mini deck and I want it to be 40 cards (the standard 36, plus the cat, extra man and woman, which makes 39). Should I make the 40th card the seeker or a title card? I was thinking of the GT for the mini and I need to know if I should include the seeker.

I don't use the Seeker, but I do love her! She seems such a part of the Flonz to be cut out, imo. Still enjoying this deck very much. :heart:

I haven't seen any of my cards coming apart either. Do you still recommend I file my corners down?

MoonGypsy

i ADORE the Seeker and would really miss her...:*

baylys

I don't use the Seeker, but I do love her! She seems such a part of the Flonz to be cut out, imo. Still enjoying this deck very much. :heart:

I haven't seen any of my cards coming apart either. Do you still recommend I file my corners down?

I would recommend it as a precaution, just on any corners that may feel a bit rough or you can visibly see a little flap of laminate that wasn't perfectly snipped.

Autumn Spice

I waited to long to order your deck the first time around. I would love to have the seeker card included in the mini deck.

I can't wait for the next printing.

baylys

I waited to long to order your deck the first time around. I would love to have the seeker card included in the mini deck.

I can't wait for the next printing.

I'm so sorry you missed out AS, however the next printing will be cheaper all round and just as good.

Autumn Spice

I'm so sorry you missed out AS, however the next printing will be cheaper all round and just as good.

Great to know. I am going to order one as soon as they are available next time. I will not wait.

baylys

There won't be a shortage as it will be done through a print on demand site.

Autumn Spice

There won't be a shortage as it will be done through a print on demand site.

That's really exciting.

I'm still going to order right away. It's becoming a longing for, can't wait to hold it my hand deck. lol

Nina*

Even though I have all the most stunning Lenormands (and around 50 different ones at least), I haven't used any other since receiving this one.

I adore it.