Flonz Victorian Lenormand

baylys

GRRRRRR!!!!!

Working away quite steadily in the Game Crafter site getting the decks loaded up. Mini deck is done, just resizing the bridge cards. Not too far off on that part.

However, the damn LWB is causing me grief!!!!! TGC is an ass of a site. Yes, you can make mini cards, but to sell your deck, it MUST have a box. Fine, let's make a box. NOPE, the smallest box we make fits poker decks. MWAH HAHAHAHA, now you have to buy our giant poker boxes to fit your tiny little cards in, MWAH HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! OK, next step, let me make the LWB. Sure, just add a booklet. Cool, I'll upload the original PDF document. NOPE, every page has to be uploaded as an image, change your PDF to pictures. Fine, convert PDF to jpg, time to upload. MWAH HAHAHAHA, you are making a bridge sized deck and the smallest booklet we do fits the poker size, MWAH HAHAHAHA!!! Got you AGAIN!!!! And even BETTER.....the poker dimensions are not consistent with an A4 piece of paper, so now all your pages are wrong. MWAH HAHAHAHA, you are going to have to re-write your WHOLE LWB, and change the dimensions, MWAH HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

So, I can manage the box and cards, but is there anyone out there who can help me re-shape my LWB pages so I don't lose the top and bottom of the page (basically adding strips of white to top and bottom)?

PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

greatdane

Sorry Baylys!

I wish I was more techie, but there must be an ATer here who could help. I'm sorry they are making it so difficult for you!

MoonGypsy

I wish I was more techie, but there must be an ATer here who could help. I'm sorry they are making it so difficult for you!

Awwww shucks....i wish i could help too, but i am a self-professed Technosaurus.

i still think an ipad is something a pirate wears, matey! arghhhhhh...

Good luck, Baylys! :love:

greatdane

Hope things are looking up, Baylys

I know all will be well, but I know the printers are making it difficult for you, to say the least. I know you shall be victorious!

baylys

I've come up with a plan for the LWB, but now I need someone with photoshop to help with the box.

baylys

Plan for LWB didn't work. *faceplam*

Onto plan D.......whatever that is

MoonGypsy

Plan for LWB didn't work. *faceplam*

Onto plan D.......whatever that is

What about just providing a downloadable PDF? Lots of peeps
have done that. :)

MoonGypsy

I know, but the perfectionist in me won't allow it.

i understand, my friend...only too well. ;)
i just don't want you to become overly-stressed about it...

ladybird

Hi baylys! Sorry to hear about all the flaming hoops you seem to be jumping. Question: Is poker size an option? I know many like the bridge size but I also know that folks like poker too. I don't think that solves your LWB issue but as far as the box sizes, it may be something to think about. I bet you have though! :) Best wishes, dear. :heart: