Flonz Victorian Lenormand

ladybird

An idea about your LWB. Do you have digital copies? I'd imagine you do. You could copy the image files separately onto a new document in Photoshop (or something similar) or import the images. That way you would be able control the size to give you the full bleed that you would need.

baylys

Hey Ladybird. To be honest, the poker size doesn't bother me as there is only a 1/4in size difference in the width of the cards. They will rattle in the box a bit, but it is a minor issue as far as I am concerned. Also the ratio of the sizes works better for a bridge deck. As for the LWB, I only have Paint on my computer, I have no other image editing software. I am going to try downloading GIMP tonight but I'm not very good at this stuff. If all else fails, on monday I'll take it to a design shop.

baylys

An update:

I have just lost my job, however my old boss down in Milford Sound has offered me another job, this time in Doubtful Sound. So the next couple of weeks will be spent getting my truck and passenger licence so I can drive the company bus. Time and money is going to be in VERY short supply in the next 6 weeks. This is going to delay the Flonz being completed.

Sorry for the delay.

Alta

I am sorry to hear that, a difficult time. Hope the new job works out well.

daphne

I wish you good luck with the new job!
Dont worry about the deck, we have patience.

MoonGypsy

An update:

I have just lost my job, however my old boss down in Milford Sound has offered me another job, this time in Doubtful Sound. So the next couple of weeks will be spent getting my truck and passenger licence so I can drive the company bus. Time and money is going to be in VERY short supply in the next 6 weeks. This is going to delay the Flonz being completed.

Sorry for the delay.

Oh baylys, i am so sorry to hear that! Good Luck, and may things start
going more smoothly for you...

shadowdancer

This is a remote part of NZ to say the least, so will involve some upheaval.

Good luck with the move and role. I know people will be patient for you :)

Davina

baylys

Thanks Shadowdancer. I'll be living in Te Anau but working in Doubtful. Can't wait to go but still really annoyed I lost my job.

Autumn Spice

An update:

Sorry for the delay.

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything will go smooth for you.

ladybird

:( Sorry to hear about the complications, baylys. Best wishes on this next leg of your journey!