Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

.traveller.

I was getting a sense of someone else with the owls but it could be whoever he is promoting is touting his good work so he's getting more work because of it.

I was working on it when I asked the question in the other thread about going to the thrift store. You pulled 'Keep up the good work' :D but said I should visit the thrift store. I worked on it a bit more but then zonked out for a 2+ hr nap. I needed to get moving when I woke so I did take a quick trip to the store.

Heart - House - Dog
These cards really say to me that he will. Might the memorial service trip put you in closer proximity to H? He might learn of your sister's passing and that would put thoughts of you in his radar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides sleeping what else can I do to help shore up my health?
Sure, blame me when you slack off ;)

I have no idea where he might be, it's been years. He might see it on my blog, or a friend might tell him. I don't really know.

scythe-bear-lady
You are expending too much energy, that's why you are sleeping so much. So whatever you are doing you need to "cut" back, so no rock climbing, bungee jumping, or water skiing until you are fully well.

~
What are H's feelings towards me after all this time?

zannamarie

scythe-bear-lady
You are expending too much energy, that's why you are sleeping so much. So whatever you are doing you need to "cut" back, so no rock climbing, bungee jumping, or water skiing until you are fully well.
If I cut back much more, I might as well not even get out of bed at all. My appetite hasn't even fully returned and apparently we lose our appetite when sick because it takes energy away from healing to digest food. I've been making sure what I do eat is very nutritious since I'm eating less.

Makes me think of a baby sleeping all the time because it's growing. Hmmm. Maybe if I stay in bed I'll grow taller? There's some incentive for me. :D

.traveller. said:
What are H's feelings towards me after all this time?
Child - Key - Book
You're someone who helped him unlock a secret of his youth. It may not even be a secret that you know about. Probably a discovery he made after the fact. I think his feelings toward you are positive but more in a begrudging sort of way (which might just be because that's the type of person he is).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did I do that all this energy is needed for healing?

.traveller.

Child - Key - Book
You're someone who helped him unlock a secret of his youth. It may not even be a secret that you know about. Probably a discovery he made after the fact. I think his feelings toward you are positive but more in a begrudging sort of way (which might just be because that's the type of person he is).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did I do that all this energy is needed for healing?

That makes sense, his influence helped me unlock part of myself too, and it was after the fact. I'd wondered if I had a similar effect upon him.

birds-moon-bouquet
I think stress/nerves contributed a lot to the sinus issue, it drained you beyond what was taken from you through the illness. Often illness is the body's way of saying it needs a time out, especially if we have been neglecting ourselves for whatever reason.

~
Should I try to walk in to ask my questions, or would it be better to call?

zannamarie

It's probably also related to me saying it was just allergies when I've probably had an infection for at least several years. Hindsight says I had the tooth infection for over 3 years before I had the root canal done. All these infections which would have been little issues on their own just combined to overwhelm my immune system.

.traveller. said:
Should I try to walk in to ask my questions, or would it be better to call?
House - Letter - Man
This looks like walking in with a letter in hand might be the best way to get attention for your queries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What might be the best way to address/handle my airborne allergies going forward?

.traveller.

It's probably also related to me saying it was just allergies when I've probably had an infection for at least several years. Hindsight says I had the tooth infection for over 3 years before I had the root canal done. All these infections which would have been little issues on their own just combined to overwhelm my immune system.
I'd say so.
zannamarie said:
What might be the best way to address/handle my airborne allergies going forward?
stars-ring-tree
Take a long term approach, possibly looking at preventative or holistic forms of treatment. My allergy symptoms virtually disappeared when I stopped eating wheat, that includes the reaction I would have to mosquito bites (they used to swell up to the size of silver dollars).

~
Is there anything I can do about the panic attacks that started today?

zannamarie

I cut milk and wheat products from my diet last summer. I forgot about that change. Even with all the infections active in my head then, cutting the milk products made it noticeably easier for me to breathe. I'll keep an eye out for anything else that might help long-term. Thanks.

Is there anything I can do about the panic attacks that started today?
Ship - Moon - Cross
I look at these cards and doing a past life regression comes to mind. Or you have unfinished business from another time and place in this lifetime that is triggering it.

Both of those would indicate the probability of needing someone else to help so for something you might be able to do is make some kind of offering for the sea when you make the trip for the memorial service. This cross card appears to be a memorial on a beach. If your trip isn't going to the coast then maybe make the offering at a nearby river or lake shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had some readings indicating I would do something totally unexpected next for career. What might that be? This is more a 'fun' question than a serious one although if I get a really good, zany idea I just might run with it. :D

strangebrew

I cut milk and wheat products from my diet last summer. I forgot about that change. Even with all the infections active in my head then, cutting the milk products made it noticeably easier for me to breathe. I'll keep an eye out for anything else that might help long-term. Thanks.

Ship - Moon - Cross
I look at these cards and doing a past life regression comes to mind. Or you have unfinished business from another time and place in this lifetime that is triggering it.

Both of those would indicate the probability of needing someone else to help so for something you might be able to do is make some kind of offering for the sea when you make the trip for the memorial service. This cross card appears to be a memorial on a beach. If your trip isn't going to the coast then maybe make the offering at a nearby river or lake shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had some readings indicating I would do something totally unexpected next for career. What might that be? This is more a 'fun' question than a serious one although if I get a really good, zany idea I just might run with it. :D

:party: run away with the circus and become a fire eater :party:

Rejoice in celebration

a wine taster :D the three hands on this card are raising glasses in celebration, or at least something to do with the hospitality industry :)

i sense my friend is detaching from me...yes or no?

strangebrew

Oooopps wrong cards...will do another for you Zanna!!!

Mouse/Lilly

Working in the health industry or as a vet or florist or both combined :D

q above

zannamarie

:party: run away with the circus and become a fire eater :party:
Fire eaters are more carnival acts than circus acts. I know that because I spent time traveling with the circus the past several years. My friends performed while I did support work. The wine tester is actually a crazier idea. :D

strangebrew said:
Rejoice in celebration
I was going to ask if you'd been testing the wine as I'd not seen that card in any Lenormand deck. ;)

Oooopps wrong cards...will do another for you Zanna!!!

Mouse/Lilly

Working in the health industry or as a vet or florist or both combined :D
Hmmm.

strangebrew said:
i sense my friend is detaching from me...yes or no?
Owls - Dog - Ring
Looks like your friend has a commitment to someone else which is taking up your friend's time. That might be why this person seems to be detaching from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how might I transition to this new work role?

strangebrew

Fire eaters are more carnival acts than circus acts. I know that because I spent time traveling with the circus the past several years. My friends performed while I did support work. The wine tester is actually a crazier idea. :D

I was going to ask if you'd been testing the wine as I'd not seen that card in any Lenormand deck. ;)

Hmmm.

Owls - Dog - Ring
Looks like your friend has a commitment to someone else which is taking up your friend's time. That might be why this person seems to be detaching from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how might I transition to this new work role?

Book/Clover

Seems not to be revealed yet by by looking at these cards you may get a lucky break

commited to someone or something?