Fairy Ring Oracle Anna Franklin Study Group Interest

WooMonkey

I'd like to join in too! I can handle a structured or random draw, although I have a teeny slight preference for a random one to keep my OCD brain from trying to think ahead. :)

I like the idea of a couple of cards a week, but no more than that. It would allow more time to reflect on each card. (Also, I wouldn't want to fall behind because then it starts to feel like a guilty writing assignment--OK, that's my real fear! :p)

Woo!

ncefafn

Well, I wouldn't have wanted to be the first to say so, but I like the idea of a random choice as well, rather than working your way through the deck in order. I was always a bad child.

Stregaverde

I'm with Kim, I much prefer a random draw. Going in order gives me a rash. :D

purple_scorp

good to see I'm not the only wild child.

LilRed

Hey not a problem at all, the only reason I said to do it in order was because of what I was seeing at the other study groups. I was leaning towards out of order as well. I am assuming that it will be me that does the picking, is that correct? And what I can do is keep a list of those that we have done so there are not any repeats.

THANK YOU!!! for speaking up that that was not what you wanted, I greatly appreciate it.

ncefafn - please please speak up, if we don't know how can we fix "issues"?

WooMonkey - If you don't mind, what is OCD?

LilRed

CloeCat

A Big yea! and a few thoughts.

I like the "random" or "out of order" draw, sounds great to me. :)
LilRed, your doing fantastic!

Yea, I think you should pick the cards, but if you ever feel you can't for any reason you could ask a regular of the study group to do it for a time, till you can take it up again.

"I am thinking start off with two cards a week, one on about Tuesday, and the next on Friday to kind of split it up." Great, I'm in.

Remember we're all drawn to this deck, and so far from comments writen I'd say we are not big on following stander structure, wild at heart, and like taking a different path.

I mean The Fairy Ring has a energy and way of speaking all its own and we can not seem to ignore it, plus from every thing I've read in reviews and what I've experience so far, this fairy deck tells it like it is-no sugar coating here.
Would you all say that is the way you want or like a reading to be?
I know I do.

If I'm wrong on any of this or what-ever, cool!!! Just know I think this is going to be great and I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Marry Purrrs,
CloeCat

LilRed

Cloe - Thank you for the encouragement, that is very helpful.

Yes absolutely!! When I ask a question I do not want to be guessing about how it is, and my deck has already shown my husband and I how demanding it can be. Luckily I got my box and spread cloth correct first try, to my wallets delight. LOL

LilRed

purple_scorp

LilRed,

I applaud you for wanting to get this Fairy "Ring" started, especially given that you are a relative newbie to this forum.

It takes both guts and organisation to jump right in and start something new.

You have all of our support and encouragement.

With love from one of the eager beavers.

ncefafn

Amen to that, and hear hear! to LilRed!

Kim

Stregaverde

Hear hear! :D