The High Priestess and the Hierophant

starrystarrynight

I just saw this thread, and it feels to me that the crux of your question may have something to do with a relationship that you are hoping for, and if that is the basis of the reading, unfortunately, the pair (to me) doesn't and won't mesh for many of the various reasons given by those other responders here. The High Priestess is often considered virginal, deep with primal instincts that the Hierophant can't even begin to grasp or touch, as he is more about what he has been taught and can teach to others...and I think the Hierophant (as traditional and [usually] as moral as they come) would view the High Priestess as way too deep and mysterious--and would likely even see her as more as a sister than a possible love interest, as each comes to his/her "learned lessons in life" in completely different ways and from completely different viewpoints. He would respect her, no doubt...but he would never touch her.

Forgive me if that is way off base to your actual situation, but that is what came to me.