Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

morphine

Does anyone know if there is a particular metal that moldavite prefers? I have loads of copper, but I am wondering if that will act as an intensifier of its already intense vibrations.

Thanks PhoenixWriter, this is an excellent question – I’d love to know the same.

HappyGoLucky

This is a great thread!

HappyGoLucky

Moldavite

I have mine wrapped in copper wire. I have been wearing my moldavite for longer than I can remember in copper wire. It seems just fine. I also have a moldavite ring I got yesterday and it is in silver. It seems the same as the ones around my neck that are in copper. It is my humble opinion that copper works just fine with no problems at all.

I have had some very WOW experiences with Moldavite. I have done a lot of research on Moldavite and have found my own experiences to be different than what others have had. I don't get "yanked around" by it and it never changes my life against my will. Instead, it has EMPOWERED me to the understanding of how the universe works and what my part in it is. I have learned that what you think about, you will get. Don't think a lot of "I don't want this" thoughts. Instead, think positive and healing thoughts. Moldavite showed me this. Moldavite helps me to be spiritually sensative in a way that shows me how to get what I want and KEEP what I want also. Nothing about Moldavite "forces" me to do anything against my will. It just shows me what I'm in for with the thoughts and actions I have and do and it has helped me to realize that if I dare to dream for anything, I WILL get it. And it has shown me to not worry about things, for if we worry about anything cronically, that will come true too. But to put your worries to rest, positive thoughts are hundreds of times more powerful than negative thoughts. So don't go nuts trying to control your thoughts. If you think of hundreds of negative thoughts and a handful of positive thoughts, those positive thoughts will be what you get. And the more positive thoughts you think, the better your now experiences are also.

THINK POSITIVE! If you do, you will get what you dream of and more! Moldavite showed me that and I am empowered because of it. It has been more of a light in the dark, rather than a chain that yanks me around. I was blind before Moldavite and with this most precious stone, I now see. I will never sell them for any price. They are worth all the money in the world to me.

louiseb

ow wow this is so interesting i need some of this lol, is this expensive and can any one recomend where to buy it from.
thanks guys

HappyGoLucky

OK, I am editing my post here. I know it sounds crazy, but i've done a lot of meditating and I am 99% sure that my post before is the more accurate one. Sorry for the confusion. I'm still finding my way as many people are.

Plus if you want to know where I've learned these things in the physical world, watch "The Secret" and "What the bleep do we know". Both are very good movies and have helped me a lot. As you know, I do quote "The Secret" a LOT. It is one of my favorite inspirational movies ever.

I have not been met with any proof that those movies are true or not in the physical side of things. But it is very clearly true for the astral side of things, so my thinking is, "why not the physical too? We are still in the same universe as the astral side is, so it must be we are govorned by the same laws, just slowed down."

Thanks

liberated inferno

Moldavite is not for the faint of heart or any young souls! It will call you to slay some real dragons that are holding you back. I haven't meditate recently with Moldavite but it's affects still affect me to this day.

A lot of emotional junk has been coming up for me to discard and move away from and I know my meditations with Moldavite had something to do with it.

earl

So excited that it hurts!

I just got my first Moldavite today. Boy I was so excited when the mailman contacted me and told me that my package is ready for pick-up in the post office. I even skipped my first class just to cleanse and program the crystals in my package.

So I got disappointed when I first held the moldavite. I know that I shouldn't have expected much from it, but I did. It is because the first time I held a moldavite, I felt this electric current running through my arm. And sad to say, I didn't feel the same when I held my moldavite. I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't really expect much from a moldavite bought with a student's budget.

So after I cleansed and charged my crystals with Reiki, I meditated with my moldavite. I went to my bed and lay down. I put my moldavite on my third eye and tried to talk to it. And as expected, I fell asleep right in the middle of my meditation, like I always do.

Lo and behold! After fifteen minutes or so, I woke up with a slight headache. Thirty minutes have passed and I can still feel it.

It feels like my head is floating. And I know that this is part of owning a moldavite. So I'm planning to wire wrap it and make it into a pendant so that I can get used to the energy of my moldie.

I will try to update if I experience any life-changing phenomena.

celticnoodle

It may take some time to connect with it perhaps? I have a difficult time sleeping with my moldavite anywhere near me, as it causes me to get terrible headaches. You should also consider buying a crystal that works well with the moldavite, especially if it will continue to cause headaches. Piertersite is a good one for moldavite.

My moldavite and piertersite are both wrapped in sterling silver, and on a sterling silver chain. I keep them together on this chain always. I've recently brought them back out and wear them often. But, never sleep with them--as they interrupt my sleep--or at least the moldavite does. I keep it put away elsewhere at night.

a good easy stone to help awaken your 3rd eye would be the amethyst. it also helps to relieve headaches.

liberated inferno

I just got my first Moldavite today. Boy I was so excited when the mailman contacted me and told me that my package is ready for pick-up in the post office. I even skipped my first class just to cleanse and program the crystals in my package.

So I got disappointed when I first held the moldavite. I know that I shouldn't have expected much from it, but I did. It is because the first time I held a moldavite, I felt this electric current running through my arm. And sad to say, I didn't feel the same when I held my moldavite. I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't really expect much from a moldavite bought with a student's budget.

So after I cleansed and charged my crystals with Reiki, I meditated with my moldavite. I went to my bed and lay down. I put my moldavite on my third eye and tried to talk to it. And as expected, I fell asleep right in the middle of my meditation, like I always do.

Lo and behold! After fifteen minutes or so, I woke up with a slight headache. Thirty minutes have passed and I can still feel it.

It feels like my head is floating. And I know that this is part of owning a moldavite. So I'm planning to wire wrap it and make it into a pendant so that I can get used to the energy of my moldie.

I will try to update if I experience any life-changing phenomena.

Don't limit your moldavite experiences with just headaches and tingles. I don't get headaches or anything like that from my moldavite and it's a good size. But then out of nowhere my perspective on things start to change and boom, all the buried stuff comes back to be taken cared of. That's what the moldavite is there for: spiritual advancement.