Dream about a Moving Library

a_shikhs

I had a pretty weird but beautiful dream.

In my dream, I was in the sea in a huge ship which was a huge library filled with books. There were books everywhere. All I remember is seeing this huge moving ship library in the water and then there were other ships which were moving libraries too. And all of them were beautifully lit up in the night and floating calmly on the water. Any idea what this dream would signify?

wulzcat

I had a pretty weird but beautiful dream.

In my dream, I was in the sea in a huge ship which was a huge library filled with books. There were books everywhere. All I remember is seeing this huge moving ship library in the water and then there were other ships which were moving libraries too. And all of them were beautifully lit up in the night and floating calmly on the water. Any idea what this dream would signify?

My first thought was that it sounds like the akashic records, i.e. the repository of every thought and deed that has ever occurred (and, I believe, is yet to occur)... not that I am an expert but as I understand it akasha is supposed to be a sort of etheric substance which could be represented in the dream by the sea, while the libraries are the records themselves. Your dream may suggest the desire to reach out for further spiritual knowledge... the fact they are lit up in the night suggests to me both enlightenment as well as the spiritual nature of the knowledge... the fact that there were other ships apart from the one that you are on suggests your increasing awareness of how one might begin to expand one's awareness beyond the 'current ship', and that while the knowledge is not immediately avaliable (you will have to swim a bit to get on anotehr ship!) it is not out of reach.

Make any sense? :)

Yora

this night i dreamed of ships too! i was doing a real life theater play, we were all acting like it was real but knew it was a play. Anyhoo fast forward and at the end a long thin lightbrown ship was sailing away to the left and then i was more conscious adream (because it could have been in the morning by then) when a larger lightwooden coloured ship emerged from the sea and i thought bigger, bigger!!! :D

^o^ <3

celticnoodle

I agree with wulzcat, a_shikhs. I first thought of the akashic records and I recall how you are studying shamanism and other spiritual paths. Perhaps it is because you are really opening up spiritually that you had this dream, and perhaps you have made it into the akashic records.

Being on a ship is generally indicating that subconsciously, you are exploring new ideas. Because the ship was calm, and there were many other similar ships about, I'd say it indicates your comfort level with this and that you know there are many more things for you to explore. Water as we all know is symbolic of spirituality, as well as life, healing and emotions too. But, I think because the water was calm and given the whole dream, it is speaking to you of your spiritual awareness and shows that you are on the right track. Especially because the books were so beautifully lit up as you say. light is also spiritual. I think this dream is telling you that you are on the right path and is telling you to continue on this path.

It was a beautiful dream! What a lovely dream to have. :)

celticnoodle

this night i dreamed of ships too! i was doing a real life theater play, we were all acting like it was real but knew it was a play. Anyhoo fast forward and at the end a long thin lightbrown ship was sailing away to the left and then i was more conscious adream (because it could have been in the morning by then) when a larger lightwooden coloured ship emerged from the sea and i thought bigger, bigger!!! :D

^o^ <3

Yora, I think your dream of the real life theater play is about your waking life. Do you feel like it was how your life is right now? think about the play in your dream, was it happy and exciting, clapping going on, etc? or sad and depressing? even though in the dream you also knew it was a play.

The long thin lightbrown ship sailing away could also be speaking of your emotions regarding your social life. Do you feel like it is headed in the right direction? You mention how you were thinking "bigger, bigger!!!", so could it be that you are wanting more? Just a few ideas for you to think about.

Yora

Yora, I think your dream of the real life theater play is about your waking life. Do you feel like it was how your life is right now? think about the play in your dream, was it happy and exciting, clapping going on, etc? or sad and depressing? even though in the dream you also knew it was a play.

The long thin lightbrown ship sailing away could also be speaking of your emotions regarding your social life. Do you feel like it is headed in the right direction? You mention how you were thinking "bigger, bigger!!!", so could it be that you are wanting more? Just a few ideas for you to think about.

^o^ thank you celtic noodlies! <3 I'll share a bit more from the dream, i hope that is okay!! There was excitement because we where doing the play, in the dream someone i knew fell from his stool and there was a witch beside him to heal him, everyone was surrounding him to help or look. i had to put on a rubbery black pointy witch hat too to assume a witch role (from a staple of hats) and i had to give her very earthy (with the shells almost peeling off, i had to be carefull because they where a bit like crispy old leaves) also i think there was grass in my hands and maybe earth, to give to him and help heal him. I think i was shortly in his life to help with something, so he can get back on his stool. :p I've still been hermitting quite some and feel the need to socialize with people where i can be myself with, feel safe to discuss eachothers lifeviews with. Thank you!!! I have not thought about it this way, but it feels clicky! (it clicks :p)

*hugs*

Yora.

a_shikhs

My first thought was that it sounds like the akashic records, i.e. the repository of every thought and deed that has ever occurred (and, I believe, is yet to occur)... not that I am an expert but as I understand it akasha is supposed to be a sort of etheric substance which could be represented in the dream by the sea, while the libraries are the records themselves. Your dream may suggest the desire to reach out for further spiritual knowledge... the fact they are lit up in the night suggests to me both enlightenment as well as the spiritual nature of the knowledge... the fact that there were other ships apart from the one that you are on suggests your increasing awareness of how one might begin to expand one's awareness beyond the 'current ship', and that while the knowledge is not immediately avaliable (you will have to swim a bit to get on anotehr ship!) it is not out of reach.

Make any sense? :)
That makes a lot of sense. :D I have been reading a LOT of spiritual books lately and I've been exploring new paths and ideas in search for deep spiritual knowledge and awareness. I've heard of akashic records before and the whole concept sounds so beautiful and mystical. The other ships with libraries does make sense of me wanting to learn and explore more and deep. Thank you so much wulzcat. My dream makes perfect sense now. :)

a_shikhs

I agree with wulzcat, a_shikhs. I first thought of the akashic records and I recall how you are studying shamanism and other spiritual paths. Perhaps it is because you are really opening up spiritually that you had this dream, and perhaps you have made it into the akashic records.
Hey CN. :) yes very true. Shamanism has opened up new and different paths for me and one thing is leading to another, which is great. :D

Being on a ship is generally indicating that subconsciously, you are exploring new ideas. Because the ship was calm, and there were many other similar ships about, I'd say it indicates your comfort level with this and that you know there are many more things for you to explore. Water as we all know is symbolic of spirituality, as well as life, healing and emotions too. But, I think because the water was calm and given the whole dream, it is speaking to you of your spiritual awareness and shows that you are on the right track. Especially because the books were so beautifully lit up as you say. light is also spiritual. I think this dream is telling you that you are on the right path and is telling you to continue on this path.

It was a beautiful dream! What a lovely dream to have. :)
Makes perfect sense CN. I do feel that I am moving ahead spiritually and slowly incorporating these ideas in my life, which has brought a lot of calm and peace to me.
Yes, it was a beautiful dream. I really wish I could have stayed longer in the dream and explored the various books. :)

celticnoodle

^o^ thank you celtic noodlies! <3 I'll share a bit more from the dream, i hope that is okay!! There was excitement because we where doing the play, in the dream someone i knew fell from his stool and there was a witch beside him to heal him,
i stopped it here to tell you that generally to see a witch in your dream indicates destruction, however, because she was healing your friend, I see her as a good witch, and thus this can mean the opposite, that all positive energies there. Perhaps between you and this friend of yours who fell?

everyone was surrounding him to help or look. i had to put on a rubbery black pointy witch hat too to assume a witch role (from a staple of hats) and i had to give her very earthy (with the shells almost peeling off, i had to be carefull because they where a bit like crispy old leaves)
perhaps you and/or this friend are going through some sort of transformation? the crispy old leaves I feel could symbolize death/transformation, and because it is earthy, I feel that perhaps this has to do with something between the two of you finding some common ground perhaps? coming together more? something like that.

also i think there was grass in my hands and maybe earth, to give to him and help heal him. I think i was shortly in his life to help with something, so he can get back on his stool. :p I've still been hermitting quite some and feel the need to socialize with people where i can be myself with, feel safe to discuss eachothers lifeviews with. Thank you!!! I have not thought about it this way, but it feels clicky! (it clicks :p)

*hugs*

Yora.
the grass and earth in your hands makes me feel like you are protective and caring of him. the earth again is about grounding, so perhaps you ground him? especially seeing how much you are participating in the healing of him. and perhaps you do feel comfortable with him, which will help you in the socializing you speak of?

Hey CN. :) yes very true. Shamanism has opened up new and different paths for me and one thing is leading to another, which is great. :D

Makes perfect sense CN. I do feel that I am moving ahead spiritually and slowly incorporating these ideas in my life, which has brought a lot of calm and peace to me.
Yes, it was a beautiful dream. I really wish I could have stayed longer in the dream and explored the various books. :)

Yep! I know you're exploring the shamanism (Did you get your book yet?) and I also know that you are looking at other spiritual avenues as well. all this makes perfect sense and I feel you will go more to the akashic records, so be prepared! glad you're sharing your experiences too, a_shikhs. I look forward to hearing more of them! :)

a_shikhs

Yep! I know you're exploring the shamanism (Did you get your book yet?) and I also know that you are looking at other spiritual avenues as well. all this makes perfect sense and I feel you will go more to the akashic records, so be prepared! glad you're sharing your experiences too, a_shikhs. I look forward to hearing more of them! :)
hehe not yet. I've been busy buying other spiritual books though. ;) There are so many books out there and almost everyday I am buying or downloading new books. I think I've turned into a nerd. It's interesting that you say I will visit the akashic records again. I really hope I do and read some books this time. :)