The Love Pack

GryffinSong

I have been searching for the Love Pack myself ... I have found used copies BUT, I am not a fan of the used ... How do you guys feel about buying used decks?

I've bought a bunch of used decks, most of them here at AT, but a few from Amazon. I've never been disappointed in them. In fact most of the time I can't tell that they're not new!!! If you're one of those who believe that decks absorb their user's energy (I'm not) then simply cleanse them somehow. No big deal either way. :)

I have the Spezzano Dream Pack and I love it. Huge cards, yes they're flimsy, but the artwork is so delightful and so clear that it doesn't matter to me. I'd love to have more of his packs someday. Actually I bought the Dream Pack REALLY cheap, I think through Amazon. I was shocked when it arrived. It literally looked as if it had never been even looked through. Absolutely fabulous condition!!!

ann823

I got this used on ebay for a very ggod price. I tried using it with a young woman who'd asked for a reading. I have to say the cards may be good but the book has some very questionable meanings(ie. If If he's cheating on you it's your fault.)that have put me off using it.

MareSaturni

...but the book has some very questionable meanings(ie. If If he's cheating on you it's your fault.)that have put me off using it.

Hum... I have another view on this.

For me the book never stated that "if he is cheating on you, it's your fault" or things like that. It simply reinforces the idea that a relationship is created and maintained by TWO people. When something goes wrong, instead of starting the your-fault-my-fault blaming game, people should see what BOTH parties have done to contribute to the problem.

I think it's an interesting view, that differs from the one offer by some oracles, in which the person you are reading for is always a victim and the other is always to be blamed. The Love Pack constantly reinforces the idea that two people create - and kill - a relationship together.

Then again, the book isn't much needed to read the cards, because the pictures are so vivid and expressive! :)

Mona18

I've bought a bunch of used decks, most of them here at AT, but a few from Amazon. I've never been disappointed in them. In fact most of the time I can't tell that they're not new!!! If you're one of those who believe that decks absorb their user's energy (I'm not) then simply cleanse them somehow. No big deal either way. :)

I have the Spezzano Dream Pack and I love it. Huge cards, yes they're flimsy, but the artwork is so delightful and so clear that it doesn't matter to me. I'd love to have more of his packs someday. Actually I bought the Dream Pack REALLY cheap, I think through Amazon. I was shocked when it arrived. It literally looked as if it had never been even looked through. Absolutely fabulous condition!!!

Awesome ...

I DID buy my Love Pack yesterday ... Can't wait for its arrival ...

As far as cleansing? I'll just sleep with them so they can gather my energy ;-)

Thank you!

Mona18

Hum... I have another view on this.

For me the book never stated that "if he is cheating on you, it's your fault" or things like that. It simply reinforces the idea that a relationship is created and maintained by TWO people. When something goes wrong, instead of starting the your-fault-my-fault blaming game, people should see what BOTH parties have done to contribute to the problem.

I think it's an interesting view, that differs from the one offer by some oracles, in which the person you are reading for is always a victim and the other is always to be blamed. The Love Pack constantly reinforces the idea that two people create - and kill - a relationship together.

Then again, the book isn't much needed to read the cards, because the pictures are so vivid and expressive! :)

Yes, I agree with you ... I will look at the book for reference only, otherwise the cards are pretty self explanatory ...

214red

what i love about these is you cant escape,they say it as it is, and it only allows you to work on yourself. if you are being cheated on i do beleive its essentially its your fault, i beleive that like attracts like, something is attracting that type of person to you.

the enlightenment also allows you to flip the card and that rings true when i use it, scarily true

ann823

what i love about these is you cant escape,they say it as it is, and it only allows you to work on yourself. if you are being cheated on i do beleive its essentially its your fault, i beleive that like attracts like, something is attracting that type of person to you.

the enlightenment also allows you to flip the card and that rings true when i use it, scarily true

I know you mean well when you say this and believing people who are victims were asking for it makes the universe seem a safe and rational place. There are victims, and character disorders hidden from everyone for a while. While I will use the cards, I can't trust what the book says.

214red

I know you mean well when you say this and believing people who are victims were asking for it makes the universe seem a safe and rational place. There are victims, and character disorders hidden from everyone for a while. While I will use the cards, I can't trust what the book says.

i dont mean that at all , i dont beleive that they are asking for it, but i do think that if you attract peopple that cheat there is something in your reflection that attracts them in the first place, sort that and you then dont get cheaters, simple really.

also each book has to be open to interpretation, and some of the cards are harsh, who wants to think they use people etc, but this often brings out exactly the things people need to know to truely attract what they want. Also the enlightenment cards are also harsh but they make you focus on the dark side of something you might not want to, it can empower you if you allow them to, or you can continue being a victim.

There is a difference between being a victim in the past to continuing to be a victim now, life throws you challenges, you sink or you swim stronger, so you might be a victim and then you make a conscious decision to stop being a victim, or you can remain being a victim.

Mona18

i dont mean that at all , i dont beleive that they are asking for it, but i do think that if you attract peopple that cheat there is something in your reflection that attracts them in the first place, sort that and you then dont get cheaters, simple really.

also each book has to be open to interpretation, and some of the cards are harsh, who wants to think they use people etc, but this often brings out exactly the things people need to know to truely attract what they want. Also the enlightenment cards are also harsh but they make you focus on the dark side of something you might not want to, it can empower you if you allow them to, or you can continue being a victim.

There is a difference between being a victim in the past to continuing to be a victim now, life throws you challenges, you sink or you swim stronger, so you might be a victim and then you make a conscious decision to stop being a victim, or you can remain being a victim.

I can't wait to work with these cards!! I bought both the Love & Enlightenment Packs ... They are on their way ... so as soon as I am comfortable ... I will be offering readings ... :)

Mona18

I got both my decks last week and I've done tons of readings for friends and here at AT http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=161019 (stop by if you get a chance! :))

These cards are so freakin' awesome! They really speak to me and the sitters. If in person, I have the sitter really look at the cards for the details and they really "see" what I am trying to convey ... Love them!

The only thing about the Enlightenment Pack ---> wish they had the same color/design on the back BUT I see why they chose to do them that way ...