Working with Labradorite

yannie

I don't know if losing over 1kg just a week after getting my Labradorite was a mere coincidence :) But I have been cooking healthier (without compromising on yumminess), & am more active. Maybe it's the stone's influence, who knows?

I just love staring into it...it's like there's an otherworld lurking beneath the pools of electric blue in my stone.

Padma

I don't know if losing over 1kg just a week after getting my Labradorite was a mere coincidence :) But I have been cooking healthier (without compromising on yumminess), & am more active. Maybe it's the stone's influence, who knows?

I just love staring into it...it's like there's an otherworld lurking beneath the pools of electric blue in my stone.

I don't think it is a coincidence. It is well known for helping to stop emotional eating, and to help dieters shed pounds. The other stone that works well for that is appatite (blue).

PS congrats on your weight loss! :)

YDM42

Labordorite presented itself to me in a similar way, and after I got a piece, I had many instances of information coming to me in dreams. Maybe those flashes of light in laboradorite mean just that.
I had a dream about a stone that looked a lot like Labradorite so I´m going to start my New Year and January wearing my Labradorite pendant and see what happens :)
I think need to re-read this long thread to see what this stone is good for. I saw in some post here that it´s good for dieters. Bingo! :D But I know it has other uses as well. [...off to read more..]

Oh, and a Happy New Year 2015 to you all :party:

YDM42

I think it works best in your sleep- and I have had instances where I felt like going to sleep and did and I have always come back with some information- like walking forward in time. So I would not be too put off if you get the urge to sleep, just remain open to the experience, its really like going into a trance, you sleep quickly and deeply but when you wake up in short period of time, its like you have been sleep a long time, but you are very refreshed and the time you have actually been asleep is brief. Again, don't fight the feeling to sleep.

celticnoodle

I don't think it is a coincidence. It is well known for helping to stop emotional eating, and to help dieters shed pounds. The other stone that works well for that is appatite (blue).

PS congrats on your weight loss! :)

A reminder for me to dig mine out and carry it on me! I've been gaining weight lately, and need to shed a few of these pounds!

yannie

& I'm going to celebrate by making my own ricotta & mascarpone :p I already accidentally made my own white pasta sauce while attempting homemade mashed potato gravy. (Can anyone tell I'm in the mood for Italian now? & also that I'm quite inexperienced in the kitchen, lol.) Talk about serendipity. Looks like labradorite's affecting my DIY foodie inspiration too!