Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

faunabay said:
hint:
There's a picture of that Dan guy on Tarot Connections where it talks about his tarot CD's.

Now imagine him a little older, less shaven - but with those wonderful mobile eyebrows that I love to watch in action...

Silverlotus

retrokat said:
Now imagine him a little older, less shaven - but with those wonderful mobile eyebrows that I love to watch in action...

I vote for the Emperor. :)

retrokat

Silverlotus said:

We have a winner! Although I could be completely delusional :p

morticia monroe

faunabay said:
OK, you truely have me stumped. I've even been looking at a picture while flipping through the deck and can't figure it out. The closest I can figure is the guy in the 3 of coins???? But I'm just grasping at options. :laugh:

hint:
There's a picture of that Dan guy on Tarot Connections where it talks about his tarot CD's.

I was also thinking the three of coins,,,.

faunabay

The Emperor!! OH! Have to go take another look!! :)

la-luna

Silverlotus said:
retrokat said:
We have a winner! Although I could be completely delusional :p

O dear and i who whas thinking devil
(crawls away in shame into the littlest whole i can find :| sorry dan :eek: )

jeseryn

Is the 7 of wands based on a living person? Out of the whole deck his head just looks a little off to me. I'm learning to love it though! And again, I'm a huge fan of Kat and this deck!

All Is One

Skeleton Key

I was so delusional that I got stuck staring at the skeleton on the Death card and looking at the eyebrow area and I decided that I had solved the mystery! :p

I wasn't going to say anything....

Okay, so now we know it's the Emperor. Whew!

I felt I was in the deck the first day that I picked it up and saw the Ace of Swords, which is my card anyway, and there was a woman with dark hair and a lovely face.....my ideal vision of myself, although much more lovely than I am.

I found out that it is Leisa, but who's to say that I am she and she is me and we are all together...

(sing the last part to the tune of "I Am The Walrus")

jeseryn

Doesnt the ace of wands look like Faith from Buffy? I love it. lol

faunabay

I want to know who the Knight of Swords is based on. I know I don't know him personally but he just looks familiar to me.