Smaller Sized Oracle Decks?

G6

I'm noticing oracle decks tend to be oversized.

I'm not a fan for practical reasons: shuffling, table space, etc.

Anyone have recommendations for smaller sized oracle decks (not lenormand those usually are smaller).

Thanks!!! šŸ˜Š

MissNine

My thoughts exactly!
I love oracles but they are so bulky that my hands start cramping when I shuffle.

Kippercards (at least the original version and the mystiches) are bridge size. At least, I think. Either that or poker size.

Piatnik Wahrsagekarten are also that small size.

Oracle of the House of Night are still "oracle size" but the card stock is pretty flimsy so it's not so bad shuffling.

G6

Affirmation/Meditation Type Oracle Cards

My thoughts exactly!
I love oracles but they are so bulky that my hands start cramping when I shuffle.

Kippercards (at least the original version and the mystiches) are bridge size. At least, I think. Either that or poker size.

Piatnik Wahrsagekarten are also that small size.

Oracle of the House of Night are still "oracle size" but the card stock is pretty flimsy so it's not so bad shuffling.

Yeah, Im more thinking the oracles with the affirmations. Those type and they tend to all be really big for some reason.

reall

I've noticed same!:)) there are some older sibbila and gypsy decks that are size of your standard playing card deck!:))
and there is oracle I finished recently https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/home/ordering-info
it's based on lenormand but with extra cards especially if you like mini!:)
and free e book will be out soon!:)) so you can check it out!:))

lightpers

Those old versions of any oracle decks of Lo Scarabeo is mini size decks, they are similar as playing card size deck. And it is for affimations but you have to search on EBay because old versions are not in print or in print but became huge size with companion book such as

Wicca Oracle
Eros Oracle ( love this!)
Karma Angels
Kalachakra Oracle
Talisman
etc

If you want the bigger size but not as big as Blue Angel Publishing there are Astrological Oracle LoS, Karma Angels new version that has companion book, Wicca Oracle new version with companion book written by Lunaea Weatherstone, if i am not wrong.

Also there is The Wicca Deck by Sally Morningstar, the artworks seems very calming and nice. The author said that it can't be used for divination so i guess you may be happy with it.

If you are interested in more stunning but a bit expensive there ia A Curious Oracle by Holly de Fount, ( i'm sorry for mods if i am sharing links outside AT Forum)

http://acuriousoracle.com/

Aster Breo

I also prefer smaller size cards. I have the Belline Oracle, which I love, as well as Enchanted Map and Earth Magic. The Sibilla decks and Kipper decks and their variants are also sized like playing cards, as are most Lenormand decks.

AnemoneRosie

Earthbound Oracle! The box is 3-1/2" long by 2-1/2" wide (9cmx6.5cm) I can almost hide it in my hands. I'm sure that most adult-sized adults could, but I'm still the size of a pre-teen despite being more almost triple their age.

My Rackham Oracle is also quite familiarly card-sized although I haven't looked at its dimensions (although I could, if you like).

G6

Those old versions of any oracle decks of Lo Scarabeo is mini size decks, they are similar as playing card size deck. And it is for affimations but you have to search on EBay because old versions are not in print or in print but became huge size with companion book such as

Wicca Oracle
Eros Oracle ( love this!)
Karma Angels
Kalachakra Oracle
Talisman
etc

If you want the bigger size but not as big as Blue Angel Publishing there are Astrological Oracle LoS, Karma Angels new version that has companion book, Wicca Oracle new version with companion book written by Lunaea Weatherstone, if i am not wrong.

Also there is The Wicca Deck by Sally Morningstar, the artworks seems very calming and nice. The author said that it can't be used for divination so i guess you may be happy with it.

If you are interested in more stunning but a bit expensive there ia A Curious Oracle by Holly de Fount, ( i'm sorry for mods if i am sharing links outside AT Forum)

http://acuriousoracle.com/

Good lists, thanks!

Nope, not interested in any oversized decks. I'm scratching Blue Angel Publishing off my list because these Sacred Rebel cards are 4x5 inches. My preference is half that size. Max size is standard LoScar tarot size.

Wicca deck and Eros Oracle look interesting. Is Eros Oracle just for love questions?

I've seen A Curious Oracle on Etsy. It is pretty.

G6

Earthbound Oracle! The box is 3-1/2" long by 2-1/2" wide (9cmx6.5cm) I can almost hide it in my hands. I'm sure that most adult-sized adults could, but I'm still the size of a pre-teen despite being more almost triple their age.

My Rackham Oracle is also quite familiarly card-sized although I haven't looked at its dimensions (although I could, if you like).

I'm not sure I'm attracted to the art on the Rackham.

Earthbound looks cool. I've been thinking of getting that one. Glad to hear it's smaller sized! How's it working for you since it has no LWB or book?