New Froud Oracle!!!!

inanna_tarot

Naneki said:
Wow!!!! I can't wait!

Thank you for posting this!

I can't believe how many decks I have on wishlist for the next year or so. Ever since I've become a member of this site, the decks I've owned have doubled then tripled! LOL

this place should come with a warning huh? LOL

Guiding Cauldron

yeah, yeah , yeah!!!! Can you tell I want this too? :)

motsa

The Faeries' Oracle is as much Jessica Macbeth's creation as it is Brian Froud's. If this new one was going to be another collaboration between them, I think I'd be jumping up and down excitedly myself. But I don't feel that same automatic excitement for a Froud-only deck. It may well turn out to be more brilliant even than people are expecting but I'll personally have to wait until I actually see it to decide how I feel about it.
I just hope it has Brian's artwork, and not pictures of her dolls.
From the news entry, you would appear to be safe -- it only mentions his artwork, not her dolls.

moderndayruth

Yahoooo! Yay!
*mdr does happy dance*
:party: :D :party: :D
Awww, i can imagine already the new study groups and the exchanges and other exciting faery experiences! Yay!

victoria.star

froud's faeries have always had a special place in my heart.
i am eagerly awaiting this new set...

Jewel

moderndayruth said:
Yahoooo! Yay!
*mdr does happy dance*
:party: :D :party: :D
Awww, i can imagine already the new study groups and the exchanges and other exciting faery experiences! Yay!
Shoot from the sound of it they can be incorporated into the Faeries Oracle study group as it sounds like the new oracle might be sort of like an expansion of the current one (which totally rocks!!!)

moderndayruth

Jewel said:
Shoot from the sound of it they can be incorporated into the Faeries Oracle study group as it sounds like the new oracle might be sort of like an expansion of the current one (which totally rocks!!!)
Awesome!!!! :thumbsup: I am so excited! :D
OT: You won't beleive me, Faeries Oracle is now sold in Montenegro, in IPS bookstores! A friend got them for me, i gave them to friend's daughter because i don't need a backup (and my own Faeries wouldn't like another Faery gang at their palce ;)) but, anyway, i am so happy they made it all the way to SE Europe! (The set is 23 euros, a bit more than 32 USD .)

satinangel

This is AWESOME news! Can't wait to see samples of the new deck!

Silverlyn

OOooooo! Was that pic of one of her cards? The front or the back? Oooooo.

DragonFae

Anyone know if there are any images out yet....or any further information....?????