Ace of Pentacles and The Lovers

6 Haunted Days

I was doing a reading regarding the job I was applying for this morning (I was working at this store for 1 and half years and last Wed. the owner was like I'm closing down see ya, no warning norhing! And right before xmas sheesh) and these 2 are the cards I drew. Do you think they bode well about this job? I am reading it as a very positive outcome, but I am not very experienced in reading yet!

Thanks,

Tara2007

6 Haunted Days said:
I was doing a reading regarding the job I was applying for this morning (I was working at this store for 1 and half years and last Wed. the owner was like I'm closing down see ya, no warning norhing! And right before xmas sheesh) and these 2 are the cards I drew. Do you think they bode well about this job? I am reading it as a very positive outcome, but I am not very experienced in reading yet!

Thanks,

Sorry to hear about that awful news! The Ace of Pentacles is a good card to draw in your situation. Aces are all about beginnings and the Pentacles points to career/money/education. You are about to start something new in the way of a job it seems. The Lovers is interesting, as that card is about choices. Have you applied anywhere as yet? Or is it possible that your current employer may start another business or open a store elsewhere and make you a job offer?

Since both cards are upright and point to a positive outcome, it looks like you will be all right, and that you have or will have a decision to make.

Good luck!