2 of pentacles as for what someone wants

wind

What would you say that someone wants in a relationship if 2 of pentacles comes up?

This is about a relationship that has been broken. I would say, since it is 2, that the person wants a playful, light communication again, to change this stagnant period and make it flowing again.

Other thoughts?

Grizabella

I think it's possible it means that they're still weighing whether they really want the relationship anymore. Possibly that they've met someone else of interest and are deciding whether something new might be a better thing. Trust gets broken along with the relationship and it's kind of a difficult choice whether to go back or not.

star-lover

i wouldnt say they are not interested, but that its just another thing to juggle with in their busy life - they want in but its just for convenience for them - its not their priority
i dont like this card in relationship spreads
theres always too much ambiguity around it

WalesWoman

I think 2 of Pents for what someone wants in a relationship, might be they are juggling the pros and cons... sort of between a rock and a hard place, emotional upsets and being grounded, yet as a foundation, this person is usually standing on a beach made of sand... not a great place to build.

It could be wanting a balance of emotional and physical well being, playful, yet grounded. It's pretty much all up in the air and they are trying to keep their eye on the ball and not drop anything.

So maybe they want to keep things up in the air and not be pegged into anything definative just yet.

ana luisa

Maybe the juggling shows indecision not knowing exactly wht they want and shifting from one thing to another. Hence, lack of stability and clear goals.