My Yes/No Cards

darkkittie099

Since all the Pages mean too soon to tell, does that give me the green card to ask the same question another time lol? XD Or is that pushing it a little bit?

susy

This will help a lot!!

I agree when someone said something about the Deat card, though. To me it seems like a YES card, but with some reservations. Other then that, I will give it a try! ;)

Rabbit

Hi,

I asked a yes/no question, and I got the Emperor, who was reversed...
Does it still mean Yes, or does the reversal mean No.

btw, sometimes I use reversals, sometimes, not.

Rabbit

well apparently, reversals mean no for me no matter what the card.

xoxo

Why do you think Judgement is NO?

nisaba

I use pendulums. Xoxo is right-by-implication - Judgement could be yes or no - the card calls for consideration. So do all other of the 78 images. None of them flatly say no, none of them flatly say yes. It's easy enough to have a stone on a bit of thread for a pendulum and define one swing as a yes and the other as a no if you don't want cards to do what they actually do, which is to talk around an issue and let you work out your own decisions from that. Or toss a coin.

In another thread, I faceciously suggested tossing an Ace Pentacles into the air with a bit of spin on it (tossing a Tarot-Coin!): if it lands face-up, it's yes, if it lands face-down, it's no. People actually did it, they admitted in shamefaced PMs, and it worked.

So pull out your Ace Pentacles/coins, and toss that for yeses and nos.

Miss Divine

In another thread, I faceciously suggested tossing an Ace Pentacles into the air with a bit of spin on it (tossing a Tarot-Coin!): if it lands face-up, it's yes, if it lands face-down, it's no. People actually did it, they admitted in shamefaced PMs, and it worked.

So pull out your Ace Pentacles/coins, and toss that for yeses and nos.

This gave me a giggle! Maybe I oughtta try it some time. ;)

nisaba

It means that I considered the inference of your words, or what they hinted at without actually saying it, to be right.

Peachesncreamme

I'm curious, why would the Queen of Coins be considered a "No"? It seems to me that it should be a "Yes" slow to react but a definite "Yes" in the long run since the coins/pents represent something tangible. Just a thought...