??? 2008 voting

souljourney

Did I totally miss the best decks of 2008 voting??

If not might I suggest an Oracle category too.
Probably need to figure out what decks of tarot and oracle were released this year. I'm bad at that. :)

motsa

2008 isn't over yet. Last year's voting started in mid-January of this year so I presume 2008 voting will begin in January as well.

edited to add: I second the suggestion to have an oracles category, an all-time one if not both all-time and of 2008 as there is with the tarot category.

Alta

souljourney said:
Probably need to figure out what decks of tarot and oracle were released this year. I'm bad at that. :)
Usually some kind soul who keeps good records posts this eventually. :)

thorhammer

Alta said:
Usually some kind soul who keeps good records posts this eventually. :)
Some kind soul like la-luna . . . :) ?

faunabay

Oh I like the idea of having an oracle category as well. Good suggestion souljourney!

HearthCricket

So do I! Oracles get overlooked, sometimes, but I get so much out of them, and there are amazing ones out there, every year!

faunabay

Although we all know which oracle I'd vote for so it's not even worth doing it, is it? ROFL

Froud Faeries Oracle!!!!!!!!
:heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

Onyx

Is it nearly that time again. It just seems like yesterday we did last years and now we have to do it all over again.

Onyx scratches his head and thinks, humm, what decks came out this year anyway.

I know Deviant Moon, Mona Lisa, Circle of Life, Touchstone, Transparent, Mystic Dreamer, Faerie Tarot, Magical Manga Tarot, the Jolanda, Whispering Tarot, . . . umm does Legacy of the Divine Tarot count?

It may be a hard pick this year.

Onyx.

HearthCricket

Yes, I think this might be the hardest year, yet. I have quite a few I would like to pick, so narrowing it down to one...ouch!

WolfSpirit

Onyx said:
umm does Legacy of the Divine Tarot count?

I don't see why not...
The deck has become available for the first time this year. Limited editions count as well so...