game for deck trimmers...

214red

I have just finished trimming my druidcraft which was a first for me. i originally left the writing on the cards but decided i liked them to shuffle better if they were shorter.

now i have trimmed off the names of the cards, i decided to try reading using the titles of the cards and nothing else, i then tried pulling 3 cards and then pulling 3 titles and it the results made sense.

anyone else tried this?

stefficus

that's basically what my haindl-stix are. *grin* i trimmed off those pesky keywords and then there they were... lookin' all... useful. heh.

i don't really draw them in any orderly way. i keep them in a little pouch and kind of yahtzee them onto a cloth or paper or circle on the table or floor and see what i can see.

might be interesting to combine them with a regular reading. hmmmm...

Wendywu

Oh wow! New game :D I'm just about to let himself trim my large Haindl (there's kind of me lol) - I'll keep the Haindl stix - great fun.

FatesLady

Oh no! I threw my Haindl Sticks away! I may need to go buy a new Haindl to trim. ;)

214red

Sounds like we should all play, trimmed deck can be our sandpit!

stefficus

dang it! i shoulda trademarked that when i had the chance! :laugh:

i should use them more often. they're quite portable since the "pouch" i keep them in is basically a repurposed coin purse... although my method of reading them isn't so portable. tossing them into the air in the middle of IHOP might not go over so well. :D this might take a little experimentation. *thinks*