A black cape too!!!!!

gregory

Libra8ca said:
Doesn't everyone know that a cape is needed to read tarot?? }) :joke: :joke: (Now I know what I have been doing wrong!)
No it isn't. You need a proper crocheted gypsy tarot reader's shawl. I know this. Lillie made one for me and I love it to bits.

But I might just bid on that. Grandson would LOVE the cape.... And that's cheaper than I could make one.....

Alpha-Omega

I am placing a bid! Just for the cape LMAO... Thats funny.

Dean

I was more amused by reading this from the seller, i'm left handed so i think i'm going to make my Magician left handed now...

ebay seller '' We ourselves are left handed & after struggling with left/right dominance in pranic healing, we found it was far simpler & much more powerful to gather with the left, project with the right (left hand passive, right active), just like our right handed counterparts. So it seems unlikely to us that this card represents a left-handed magician, & why would they show a left-handed magician anyway?
'

Stormdancer

I like the cape...always wanted one, but it looks too thin for Chgo weather

t.town.troy

Marina said:
You better buy it now! I heard this black cape is going OOP.

:joke:
You just made my day with that one! :D

BodhiSeed

I wonder if they'd throw in some of those plastic vampire teeth you can wear... :D

Lilija

It looks like a smallish cape, though. Is it to dress your cards in? I just pictured, wrapping up a deck in a black bit of fabric, and swooping them around the house Superman style. Like, your very own dress-them-up Tarot action figure.

kinanoe

Oh Lilija, I love it!!

Costumes for tarot decks! Wonderful!

I wonder if they'll ever come out with a Snuggie for Tarot decks. Hmmm....

cardlady22

If an AT member gets it & is only wanting the cape, tarotmama has a post in Lost & Found about a black-back Emperor.