Rumi Tarot By Nigel Jackson

AJ

Does Nigel not have a website? I don't see a link in his profile, and I'm not googling up anything by his name.

I'm using the deck on my blog, and always like to link to artist/author if I can.

AJ

Thanks Nydia, I saw that one.
Is Christopher Warnock and Jackson one and the same?

Nydia

They are different people. I found this on that site: http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/biography.html
It seems to be Christopher Warnock's site.

I'm glad I have the Rumi Tarot. I like the green color of the card back, too, but that's probably because I like light green colors anyway. I keep the deck in a nice green and gold bag. I like the card size and that it's easy to shuffle.

karen0205

AJ said:
Thanks Nydia, I saw that one.
Is Christopher Warnock and Jackson one and the same?

this is at the bottom of Nigel Jackson's website:

Images copyright 2000-6, Nigel Jackson, All Rights Reserved.
Text and layout copyright 2002-6, Christopher Warnock, All Rights Reserved.

so I am assuming they work together, could be why there might be some of
Nigel's work on Christopher's pages.

nisaba

Nydia said:
I'm glad I have the Rumi Tarot. I like the green color of the card back, too, but that's probably because I like light green colors anyway. I keep the deck in a nice green and gold bag. I like the card size and that it's easy to shuffle.
I'm glad I have it, too. Personally, I feel a deeper, less-lime and more-emerald green would have been lusher and richer, but that' just me. I also feel a more emerald shade would have gone better with that lovely indigo that is on many of the cards, but again, that's just me.

My association with the deck is more and more pleasant. I'm unsatisfied with how it performs in a nuts-and-bolts reading, but very satisfied how it performs for people with more spiritual interests. And just lately, after a bit of use, I'm finding the cardstock is getting "sticky" - not noticeably tacky, but the cards are disinclined to slide over each other smoothly during a shuffle or during a quick thumb-through the deck, slowing everything down.

Time to buy some Magician's Fanning Powder, I suppose. I don't suppose anyone knows if the unperfumed talc I already have in the house works? I'm disinclined to waste the money if I already have a useful product on hand. I have another "sticky" deck, too. Perhaps I'll just try the talc.

Indigo Rose

This deck is quickly becoming a favorite. The green is beautiful to me, as is the art work. However, it's the messages which truly communicate to me: BEAUTIFUL...INSPIRING....and RARE! Thanks Nigel for a fantastic gift.

Blessings~
:heart: IR

nigromancer700

Rumi Tarot

Ashtaroot, Frank, Indigo Rose, Hearthcricket and friends....hello and many thanks for the generous commentswhich are much appreciated, I'm really glad you are finding the deck to your taste.

Incidentally Chris Warnock is a very good friend and colleague of mine but I can assure you that we are seperate individuals, albeit people who share a great deal in common re. esoteric outlook and mindset!

With best regards...
Nigel

Ashtaroot

Thank youuu Nigel for a great deck
I can read with it all the time and it works with me on all levels well except when you are trying to find a lost item then you probably need a modern deck something like Nisaba's Granny (which is cool)

I like all the colors and the words, I know my mom is using it everyday (that is her first deck)for her daily draw it is amazing to see how she is connecting with the cards//// and we had to get my aunt a Rumi too as a first deck.

I just received from my mom a beautiful silk shimmering offwhite bag that she made me for my Rumi with a broche encrusted with the same color green jewels and golden strings.. I don't know how she managed to find that color.
I will try to put a picture up if I can.. it is so elegant and fancy just perfect for my Rumi.

**It hasn't gotten sticky with me yet Nisaba?!?!? hummm will see..