Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

Disa

ME too, Etsy will never see them

JenWt43

Oh my gosh, I hope my bank deposit clears tomorrow. And here I had not purchased a new deck in weeks! :) A Samhain DOB?! I can't wait to see it!

greatdane

I hear you, Disa! And JenWt43...

I think Etsy won't even hear the whispers of this deck :)))). Jen...Seven Stars said they would be on AT for 48 hours (once they go up), so hopefully they will last long enough for anyone who wants one to get one.

Disa

I can't believe how the anticipation is getting to me. I told the DH about it and he said well you better stay up and get one :p

greatdane

Well it's only 8 pm here

I do think anyone who wants one will likely be able to get one tomorrow. Of course I don't know, did she mention how MANY numbered decks? But really I think they will likely be gone before 48 hours once she puts them up. It's the season for Samhain decks....and so few new tarot samhain/halloween decks are coming out...

MoonGypsy

I do think anyone who wants one will likely be able to get one tomorrow. Of course I don't know, did she mention how MANY numbered decks? But really I think they will likely be gone before 48 hours once she puts them up. It's the season for Samhain decks....and so few new tarot samhain/halloween decks are coming out...

i believe she said 100 decks, GD. :)

Disa

It's almost done i don't want to waste time making graphics to post in here till I get all the ducks in order. I decided to do a limited edition of 100 decks, & each deck will be individually numbered, spider/snake back (which I haven't edited yet but I want to make it a little mo special). I am ALMOST DONE.

I really came on here just now because after doing all of them - the feel is really different, it's like the DOB at night on Samhain is what the deck is like, which has makes everything feel just a little different. The 6 of coins, well of course at night on Samhain that instantly looks like someone handing out candy to trick or treaters. The 3 of cups, well of course that morphs into three witches dancing....I didn't want it to be a campy cheezy halloween deck, lets just say it's kind of like "me". It's what I'd read with during Samhain. I haven't decided whether or not to use keywords. Probably not, it will just take longer. I'm going to make a certificate of authenticity but I think I'll just include it as one of the cards unless anyone especially wants a printed out signed version with an embossed seal...that's probably overkill. The artwork around the border is my original artwork.

Will post on here the minute it's done & give AT members first dibs at a discount sale price for the first 2 days, then I'll post it on Etsy & end the sale price. I really hope you guys like it, I really like it so far. Dark, old & creepy with a few ghosts.

Limited edition of 100 decks

greatdane

Thanks mg! Thanks Disa!

I must have missed that. Well, 100 sounds good, let's see divided among a zillion ATers...carry the two... Nope, don't think Etsy will see many if any of these....

emmsma

I will be so sad if they are ready for sale today/tomorrow. I won't be able to buy til next Friday!

Penthasilia

I must have missed that. Well, 100 sounds good, let's see divided among a zillion ATers...carry the two... Nope, don't think Etsy will see many if any of these....

We must have had the same math teacher! :laugh: