Modiano ?

Espirito

My favorite is gypsy fortune cartomancie.
It's a fantastic deck!

I have this one, but i have no meanings, only that is in the cards.

Do you have anything about this one?

Thanks

tarotbear

Plus I posted about it on my blog and translated divinatory meanings (in my very loose, dictionary-consulting Italian!).

Ever try using 'Google Translate'? Works pretty well between languages.

gregory

Ever try using 'Google Translate'? Works pretty well between languages.

ER - not really.

People at work wanted to use it rather than paying translators. I speak three languages tolerably well, and was well aware of its deficiencies, so I ran something through and then ran it back into English. They went right off it.

Try it some time.

This is that paragraph, just into and out of German:
People at work wanted to use it instead of paying translators. I speak three languages ​​pretty well and had its shortcomings, so I ran through something and then ran back into English. They went right away from him.

Swedish
People at work wanted to use it instead of paying translators. I speak three languages ​​passably, and was well aware of its shortcomings, so I ran something through and then ran back to English. They walked right by it.

Portuguese
People at work want to use it instead of paying translators. I speak three languages ​​fairly well, and was well aware of their shortcomings, so I did something completely and then ran back into English. They were right out of it.

I specially like that last sentence.

And Urdu (which was one of the languages we NEEDED at work):

People to work rather than pay for translators wanted to use it. In three languages ​​spoken tolerably well, and was well aware of the lack of, so I ran through some of it back to English and then ran away. They went away from him.

Farsi was even worse - but I see they have taken that down as an option. I'm not surprised. I had tested with two sentences about the importance of milk in a child's diet and it came back with something about Albert and a cow....

tarotbear

I didn't say it was PREFECT! LOL! :p

I did run 'Zut Alors!' through it and it came back the gamut from 'Shucks' to 'Then Damn!' LOL! Since I am working on a children's book I might change it to 'Quel imbécile!'