How do you work out Personality, Soul and Year Cards?

Moongold

Wow........

Wonderful, Melvis! I am going to create a new thread with some of the information direct from Greer already printed in some of the four threads we currently have going on the Lifetime cards with a link to your site.

Congratulations :). You deserve a medal. Perhaps the publishers of the original books will consider a reprint eventually.

Blessings,

Moongold

Dark Eyes

Melvis, wonderful !!
I love it, I am fascinated with this stuff, It is quick and easy. Thankyou, both you and Moongold for this fabulously inspired addition to the subject of Tarot ! I guess we should thank Mary Greer too !! hehehehehehehe
Love and Happiness
Dark Eyes.

Gerbear

HF

Thank you Melvis for the link. I came up Personality = star;
Soul = strength; and the HF said that MG considers that it is contained within itself.? Can anyone tell me if this means that my HF is strength too?

Melvis

Hiya!

Thanks, all! (Melvis blushes down to her toes)

Gerbear, I believe your Hidden Factor card is 'contained within' the Star card itself, not the Strength card. I think I can reword it on the site so it makes more sense.

Wow, Moongold...there are four threads going on the Personality & Soul Cards? I wonder if this idea is so popular because it's such a personal thing, like astrology.

Anyway, I'm glad everyone liked it, and that the form actually worked! :D

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Ivy Rhiannon

-------

2+0+0+1=4

so my personality and soul card is 4, the emperor, and my shadow card is 13 death?

-------

2+0+3+2=7

and my year card is 7 the chariot, right?

ok i got the meaning of the shadow and year cards. now what is the soul and personality cards? What is the difference between the two, and what does it mean when they are the same?

Lurea

I just found this thread, and your website, Melvis. It is a wonderful resource!

Thank you! Now I finally understand personality, soul, year AND hidden factor cards! :D

Melvis

I'm glad you liked it! And I'm glad the website is still a good resource for people! ;)

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

beithe

My personality card is 7 and so is my soul card. My year card is 11.

I wouldn't know a prime number if it ran over me. How do I figure out my HF card? I had already done this with Arriens book and I can see I am going to have to buy Greer's. Her name keeps popping up on a daily basis.

Any help from a brilliant mind would be greatly appreciated. :)

Cascade

hermit hermit moon

I'm 3-17-1950. I don't know what Myers Briggs is, but even my closest friends don't come over without calling first, and I live alone. I like the hermit.

beithe

I think I was looking at the rows of numbers wrong. (Duh) I believe my teacher card must be the Hierophant. My soul and personality cards are both the chariot. I was trying to add them together for a total of 14, so if that is correct would the number under fourteen be my HF card? My year card is apparently Justice.

Is this right? does anybody know? :)

my bd. is 7/6/1956

Beithe(who is always getting lost)