Druid Plant Oracle

MoonGypsy

I notice the deck is now available once more from the Druidry shop and also Amazon UK. :)

That is great news! i hope that BookDepository will also be getting some in.
That would be better for me, as they offer free shipping anywhere in the world...

i really have wanted to replace the one i sold last year...
i sold it very cheap, as i didn't realize it had gone out of print...luckily that was only
temporary.

Tippyjane

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
I notice the deck is now available once more from the Druidry shop and also Amazon UK.

Thanks for the tip-just ordered from the Druidry shop and am now impatiently waiting šŸ˜„

Madrigal

That is great news! i hope that BookDepository will also be getting some in.
That would be better for me, as they offer free shipping anywhere in the world...

i really have wanted to replace the one i sold last year...
i sold it very cheap, as i didn't realize it had gone out of print...luckily that was only
temporary.

I just got mine today. I ordered it from the Book Depository and it came relatively fast.

RavenOfSummer

Hello! Wondering if anyone has been following any news on the Druid Plant Oracle the last couple of years. From what I can see they are currently out of print, not sure for how long, and the copies available on eBay etc seem to go for quite high amounts. HOWEVER, I just saw someone say in a trade group on Facebook that this deck is getting reprinted. I tried to dig around a little on line, but couldn't find any source for or confirmation of that statement.

So, does anyone know if this deck is indeed being reprinted? And if so when? That would be great news!

jolie_amethyst

Hello! Wondering if anyone has been following any news on the Druid Plant Oracle the last couple of years. From what I can see they are currently out of print, not sure for how long, and the copies available on eBay etc seem to go for quite high amounts. HOWEVER, I just saw someone say in a trade group on Facebook that this deck is getting reprinted. I tried to dig around a little on line, but couldn't find any source for or confirmation of that statement.

So, does anyone know if this deck is indeed being reprinted? And if so when? That would be great news!

Well, we heard it was being reprinted back in 2014, and it came back into stock briefly after that. I'm not sure about any printings after that though. The druidry.org shop listed early in this thread is out of stock now, but they're your best bet for finding out about another printing, since they own the rights.

RavenOfSummer

Well, we heard it was being reprinted back in 2014, and it came back into stock briefly after that. I'm not sure about any printings after that though. The druidry.org shop listed early in this thread is out of stock now, but they're your best bet for finding out about another printing, since they own the rights.

Thanks jolie_amethyst! Very interesting about the timeline and back-and-forth. HighPriestess found a pre-order for the deck available in June so that is good news!! It's a good idea to write to the Druid shop folks at OBOD and find out exactly what the plan is. I'm actually taking a course with OBOD so have been in communication with them a fair amount, and they are quite responsive.

RavenOfSummer

Very interesting...I just noticed that the DPO is available for a pre-order for June both at Book Depository and at Amazon.co.uk...but not at American Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. I wonder if this means it will only be sold by UK retailers?

HighPriestess

Very interesting...I just noticed that the DPO is available for a pre-order for June both at Book Depository and at Amazon.co.uk...but not at American Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. I wonder if this means it will only be sold by UK retailers?

I think it just means they don't have it in their system yet since there's a bit of a wait. It happens with Amazon Canada a lot.