The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Nina*

I really want this one, but I have a question: not being extremely good at English I need the spoken language to be very clear. Are these very clear, please?

frelkins

Mine just arrived, and I've put it on my ipod, along with the extras from Robert Place. Even the prologue is hilarious! "Just put the deck in your pocket. No need to open it. . .now." :D I love it when he takes the deck back! Meanie! :)

firefrost

I've just ordered it.

Just missed out in the Tarot Garden sale - auction ended - the joys of a different time zone!

Looking forward to it winging it's way over the pond :)

Baroli

Nina,

They are extremely clear, concise and very easy to understand. Dan speaks as though he were right next to you talking, having a conversation whilst having a cup of tea or trimming a rose bush. :)

frelkins

leisa, may I suggest that for Xmas you create a tarot kit of the mp3 version, the pencils, a notebook (like you did for Robert place), and a soprafino or similar deck? Sell this for about $75-85 and watch it fly off the shelves in new age bookstores, eBay, yr website. It would also be really popular at conventions & I think jeannette could also co-market it well!

Skydancer

I'm confused now - what is on the MP3 that is not on the CD set??

*S*

Leisa

frelkins said:
leisa, may I suggest that for Xmas you create a tarot kit of the mp3 version, the pencils, a notebook (like you did for Robert place), and a soprafino or similar deck? Sell this for about $75-85 and watch it fly off the shelves in new age bookstores, eBay, yr website. It would also be really popular at conventions & I think jeannette could also co-market it well!

That is a great idea. I actually reworked the RWS journal as a companion to the Process. http://tarotconnection.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=124

To be a perfect companion it would be better if I had Hi-Res Marseilles images.

Leisa

Skydancer said:
I'm confused now - what is on the MP3 that is not on the CD set??

*S*
It depends a bit on when you ordered the MP3.

2 or 3 Podcasts with Dan. Episodes 37, 47, and 88. 88 was recorded after the release date but I've recently added it to the MP3 disk.

Sample of Elements of Tarot with Robert Place plus a pdf.

An index of the files on the disk and and help file for burning disks and playing MP3 files.

Nina*

Baroli said:
Nina,

They are extremely clear, concise and very easy to understand. Dan speaks as though he were right next to you talking, having a conversation whilst having a cup of tea or trimming a rose bush. :)
Thank you very much, Baroli. :)

And thank you, Leisa.

Sounds too good. I'll have to order it right away.