The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Sheri

HearthCricket said:
But I am still going to use a pen. :D

I'm going to use crayon :D CRAYOLA that is! But, that is another story!

satinangel

I have been given the assignment of interviewing that Dan guy, for the ATA...and I would like to have some input from members here.

I already have a list of questions...but I want to expand that list...

...so, if you had the opportunity to ask Dan a question, what would it be?

If you'd like to post it here, that's fine OR as I would prefer, you can send me a PM.

frelkins

Timing. Please get him to tell us as much as he will about timing.

Alpha-Omega

I got mine. I loved it.

Jewel

Leisa said:
Dan initially said NO to a print book. But I think I've gotten him talked into it so any nagging on your part would be a big help. Some of the content is different in the audio version for a variety of reasons but I personally don't think it needs to be re-written to match exactly.
nag nag nag *LOL*. Please Umbrae, if you are out there reading this somewhere please put this in book format as otherwise I would only get to listen to it in the car. I plan on getting the audio version for X-mas, but would like the book version as well and to be able to gift it to two friends I am teaching tarot to.

Baroli

Wow Mary, really excellent review of Dan's book. Looks like I have to listen to it one more time 'cause I may have missed stuff,..........in between sweeping with the broom. ;)

mac22

Baroli said:
Wow Mary, really excellent review of Dan's book. Looks like I have to listen to it one more time 'cause I may have missed stuff,..........in between sweeping with the broom. ;)

That's the beauty of the CDs/mp3s is I can have Dan in my pocket along with me.....:) ...and he travels well:D

Mac22

tmgrl2

Mary, so beautifully said!!

As I mentioned in another post...I started listening in the car...then wanted to write, write, write...listen to parts over and over....it is just so captivating and stimulating.

I brought the CD in...it is in my living room with my journal...I haven't been well lately, but I decided...first snowstorm I am cabined up in my house, I will play, write, relisten and learn.

Again...everyone...this CD book isn't like anything else out there!!

I look forward to savoring the lessons....on those cold wintry days when I literally can't get out of my neighborhood.....

terri

Baroli

mac22 said:
That's the beauty of the CDs/mp3s is I can have Dan in my pocket along with me.....:) ...and he travels well:D

Mac22

Well, we spent a pleasant flight to and from San Fransisco, he travels very well indeed. LOL.