The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Skydancer

Being a staunch supporter of all Dan writes with expertise, especially the rose prunning tips for us Northern gardeners, I must concur on the following in respect to the Process Classes:

One should, with pen(cil), take notes.
And listen, listen, and re-listen.

Annie ~ who has learned, inspired, more about tarot in this past year than all the books and websites and printed out pages in the 18 years preceeding it. :)

Love and Light to you and the Mrs, Dan. {{H}}

gregory

WANNA BOOK. :mad:

And before that Dan guy says learn to listen - I AM DEAF, OK ? I cannot use an MP3 player with my aids, and I miss heaps of stuff in movies because my discrimination of words is such crap. (I now seek out foreign movies with subtitles !!! Seriously.)

Now gimme a book. (I SPECIALLY want the knife throwing bit....)

Skydancer

I'm not deaf, but have just this past week dug out my ASL books to get back into the learning process. I'm a mid-beginner. And ordered another besides. My DH is hard of hearing if there is background noise, or he's 3 rooms away (sigh), and so I am doing this because one, I love it, and two because it will help me to get ideas across if there is a room full of people and he can't understand me. Or hear me. Or answer over the noise. SO - he's going to have to at least get the basics. Between genuine ASL and miming you can say anything in any room where the person is looking at you ... (hehehhehe)

Great way to go!!

A long way to say that as much as I like listening, I WANNA BOOK TOO!
I'm old-school; give me a book to puruse any day.

Love and hugs, Fiesty Granny!! ;)

Annie

Baroli

It was not meant to be a page and paper book, it was meant to be listened to,.....at least that is what was told to me by the author.

Ask him,...

Skydancer

Oh goodness, Hon, I'm not opening up that old discussion again.

I'm just agreeing with my friend Mother-of-Gregory that I, too, would like a book. But it's neither here nor there. I LOVE what Dan et el put together and that's that.

That's that.

Ok?
Love ya ~
*S*

gregory

Baroli said:
It was not meant to be a page and paper book, it was meant to be listened to,.....at least that is what was told to me by the author.

Ask him,...
I have. And actually he made some very helpful suggestions.

But that is no help to some of us weep sob. If I sent you a page and paper book (with no Braille) and you were blind, you would be well hacked off.... even if it weren't supposed to be read out loud. Have you no SYMPATHY, Baroli ? I thought I LIKED you *sobs some more*.

We disabled types need love and caring and all that crap (and NOT to be told that we are "differently abled", BTW, in case anyone was going to tell me that my lack of hearing heightens my other senses. That won't make me hear the Process any better, now WILL it ?)

*gregory leaves thread in a huff, to re-read Umbrae's PMs. HE is being NICE to me, sob weep.*

PS I like SKYDANCER..... :) :*

Baroli

gregory said:
I have. And actually he made some very helpful suggestions.

But that is no help to some of us weep sob. If I sent you a page and paper book (with no Braille) and you were blind, you would be well hacked off.... even if it weren't supposed to be read out loud. Have you no SYMPATHY, Baroli ? I thought I LIKED you *sobs some more*.

We disabled types need love and caring and all that crap (and NOT to be told that we are "differently abled", BTW, in case anyone was going to tell me that my lack of hearing heightens my other senses. That won't make me hear the Process any better, now WILL it ?)

*gregory leaves thread in a huff, to re-read Umbrae's PMs. HE is being NICE to me, sob weep.*

PS I like SKYDANCER..... :) :*

I am not blind,....I have glasses to make up for that deficit. Look, don't shoot the messenger. I am merely repeating what was told to me. I also said to ask him, which you did. That's good he made some suggestions to you. I hope they will work for you.

That being said,..........I too have some things that I deal with,.......I make adjustments and go on. I do sympathize with the hearing issue; 15+ years of rock and roll playing does take a toll on one's hearing, which is why I have "The Process" downloaded to my puter and IPOD and I listen with headphones. Somewhat like having Dan sitting next to me, talking. Yikes!!:bugeyed:

And that's that.

HighPriestesss

In my opinion, a book would be better for two reasons:

1) You won't have to listen to his slurring/stuttering due to him reading his written-out version too fast;

2) You can rip out the rose-pruning, knife-throwing, coffee-pouring b.s. that one has to suffer through listening to ALL SIX CDs!! Not-to-mention the boring music that would be omitted.

Students want to LEARN. Like the Ace of Swords, cut out the b******t.

weaver

removed post...sorry!

mac22

HighPriestesss said:
In my opinion, a book would be better for two reasons:

1) You won't have to listen to his slurring/stuttering due to him reading his written-out version too fast;

2) You can rip out the rose-pruning, knife-throwing, coffee-pouring b.s. that one has to suffer through listening to ALL SIX CDs!! Not-to-mention the boring music that would be omitted.

Students want to LEARN. Like the Ace of Swords, cut out the b******t.

What you see as BS I & others may see as merely fertilizer to nourish & help things like ideas, insights, links, connections, grow :D!

Mac22