Around the Tarot in 78 Days

gregory

BD in the US makes US buyers (and actually also Ozzie buyers !) use - BD in the US. VERY annoying but.... (someone here got caught that way and it ended up I bought HERE and mailed to her... :D)

Richard

It sounds terribly superficial, since I have spent 40+ years trying to understand the Rider-Waite deck. Maybe I'm just stupid. :(

Eyebright

It sounds terribly superficial, since I have spent 40+ years trying to understand the Rider-Waite deck. Maybe I'm just stupid. :(

*hugs*...I'm most definitely sure you aren't stupid LRichard! :heart:

I just think it might be a good book to read to expand my tarot horizons :D Though obviously I cannot comment until I actually receive the book and get to read/work through it...

Elendil

The book is not intended to teach all there is to know... The aim is to suggest methods by which readers can get acquainted with decks and make an inroad into cards. It gives several spreads as well as keywords/situations and advice and covers a whole range of different ways to approach cards in sequences, layouts, by suit, by number, by position on the tree of life etc. There are lots of useful exercises which get the intuition 'into gear' as well. If you liked (had chance to read) Tarosophy I am pretty sure you will like this book. I have both and think they are excellent reads. I won't know all there is to know in 78 days, nor in 7 hundred and 78 or even longer - but I suspect that I will pick up more than one useful technique on the way...

I am a fan

:)

silverwings94

I have this ordered from Amazon and can't wait for it to get here. I am also going to take their class on it and look forward to learning and finally understanding Tarot. I've never really studied reading Tarot and I hope that this will help.. As a newbie so to speak to tarot I believe it will help me to really understand it.
After reading what this book was about convinced me to purchase it.

Essjay

I've ordered this too - it looks really interesting!

Richard

Eyebright and Elendil, thank you for your patient and considerate responses to my post. This book may indeed give a useful perspective on the Tarot. I eagerly await comments and reviews about it.

jema

I ordered it just now, delivery 8 of May.
I too really loved the Tarosophy book.
I hear Tali is gonna release a Lenormand book too soon - yay!

firefrost

It looks good, I've just ordered from the book depsitory. It says on the site 50 days to delivery but my email says it should be dispatched soon. I hope so!

silverwings94

I just got a update from Amazon and they have changed the shipping date to May 5th instead of May 15th. Yippeeeee I am so excited to finally get this book and study my new steampunk tarot deck with it.