New to the Fey

Dark_angel

I've only recently got my Fey deck. Mind if I hang out here for a bit? :)

RiccardoLS

Dark_angel said:
I've only recently got my Fey deck. Mind if I hang out here for a bit? :)

No you can't. Not at all.

signed:
a very serious person :)

lunalafey

hey dark-
pay no attention to the man behind the book-
:D

{we need more Fey lovers to come hang out}

Dark_angel

That's ok Riccardo. :(

I'm very sorry to have troubled you.

Signed,

someone who can tell you all love me really! ;)

dolphinprincess

I don't have this deck.. but I've been sneaking around this forum a bit lately...

I *used* to own the Fey, but I was just starting out and had trouble reading with it.. so I sold it...

But, its been calling me back lately.. we'll see... but I'm reading everyone's posts with interest :eek:)

mooncat2

Hi, Dark Angel and welcome - just beginning to know the Fey myself. There has been a few new faces here lately so hopefully we can get some discussion going.

Dolphinprincess - go get it back! I had real problems but thanks to some great help from Lark and Lunalafey have made a real breakthrough. Just did my first reading with them which was quite an experience because I didn't read , I felt!

dolphinprincess

mooncat2 said:
Dolphinprincess - go get it back! I had real problems but thanks to some great help from Lark and Lunalafey have made a real breakthrough. Just did my first reading with them which was quite an experience because I didn't read , I felt!

I just *finally* reordered this deck :D I am excited! I think I am ready for it this time!...

I'm going to spend some time today reading through the information here... I can't wait until it arrives..!

contrascarpe

The Fey has been high on my wishlist the past couple of weeks and I found the set this morning as I walked into my local metaphysical shop. I was determined not to buy another deck as I just bought one earlier in the week (not to mention the two I just got on eBay). But how could I resist?!?!

So, with your permission, a new study group resident has moved in.

Just a little curious though - this is the first deck I bought that didn't have a LWB. Was there one available and mine is missing, or was that planned? No big deal because the Big Book that came with it seems packed with information (I haven't had time to spend with the book OR the Feys as of yet).

Anyway, my first impression is that this is going to be a VERY readable deck for me.

Dan

dolphinprincess

Mine came in the mail last weekend... and I've found it much more readable this time around :D

I'm so happy bc I just love the artwork and feel of this deck! I think the book is great, too!

I definitely want to start studying this deck more :D

Hedera

contrascarpe96 said:

Just a little curious though - this is the first deck I bought that didn't have a LWB. Was there one available and mine is missing, or was that planned? No big deal because the Big Book that came with it seems packed with information (I haven't had time to spend with the book OR the Feys as of yet).

Dan

Hi Dan,

There is a (n?) LWB, but it only comes with the seperate decks, the ones sold without the book.

:)