Queen of Wand crossed by Queen of Cups

archer1

I am not sure if this is okay to post here, if not I apologize in advance. Elementally I realize that these two cards may very well cancel each other out. I drew these two in positions 1qw and 2qc. I need some insight as to meaning. Can anyone help? Please....

Blessings to all;

Albert

tantricknite

Well Queen of Cups is water of water and Queen of Wands is water of fire.Maybe the tea pots about to boil !! LOL. What was your intent or question in this draw. Were their other other cards that followed these.Court cards can be deep but we need to know what direction your going with this.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Archer,

Whilst this is the DruidCraft Study Group and readings are allowed if they are part of the study, it sounds to me as if you are asking for help with an actual reading.

I think that you should post the whole reading in the Your Readings section, along with your own take on the cards.

The rules of the Your Readings forum can be found here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47665

I think you'll get the most help if you do it that way so I'll lock this thread after my post.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups co-moderator