Justice as someone sees you

BLFO

Does it means "what they see is what you get"? Like the person is so honest with others about who they are (the good, bad and the ugly), that no one can claim that you never showed your true self to them?

berrieh

By itself, I would consider Justice to mean that they see you as rational minded, fair, and detached, someone seeking for constant balance and generally achieving it. Fair-minded and merciful, but not emotional. Perhaps no-nonsense. Perhaps a bit too conditional in their affection, though the conditions would be reasonable and high-minded.

I'm not sure I'd see the 'openness' you mention. There are things the lady in Justice doesn't share. She is blindfolded, so we never see her eyes, which are a key pathway to revealing emotion and spirit. So, actually, I'd think she was good at hiding her emotions and spirit, almost the opposite of completely baring your true self. I don't think Justice is about effusiveness. I also think of her as 'Adjustment' (the Thoth designation) and it is a wave of infinite, constant adjustments that keep her in balance, and those are unseen. So, I personally don't think Justice shows us everything. She does know a great deal, and she metes out information as she sees fit to judge.

BLFO

Then would that openess as "what you see is what you get" be the Strength card?

berrieh

Hmm... I would think 'what you see is what you get' would be The Fool card, if we were picking a Major Arcana. Or perhaps the Sun, where everything is out in the open.

I would think Strength would be more complex than that. It is a card of dueling opposites, of opposite wills.

bluelagune

Justice person is someone who weighs things pro/con based on facts and not feelings. Someone who can argue one side and then go, "but if you look from this angle ..." They posess stubbornness like Strength but unlike Srength that is driven by control of fear, Justice will only be driven by verdict of right/wrong... It is a person who sais "We are not doing this. You can shoot me if you want ...", "This is wrong...", etc. However, when they make a decision, it is final and it will feel like a verdict. Everyone will live with it, like it or not.

Laurelle

He might see you as an option, since Justice is Key 11, which is 2.

I always associate Justice with the Queen of Swords too. So maybe she always tells the truth no matter what. Someone who has a strong ethical side and who will defend something that is right and good.

Enlightenment23

Perhaps he perceives you to be somewhat cold -- not in a bad way, but just takes a bit time before warming up to you. Or perhaps a Justice person could be a bit of a stick in the mud. Someone who is, perhaps, a fighter for unjust matters and just doesn't have any time for the BS! I just don't get the warm, cozy, inviting vibes from Justice.

r3alchild

Does it means "what they see is what you get"? Like the person is so honest with others about who they are (the good, bad and the ugly), that no one can claim that you never showed your true self to them?
What I see in justice.

We should only justify to ourselves that which can be jusified, but not to justify that which can not.

The HP

Actually, Justice can be interpreted as you are perfect for them. Their equal partner.

The HP

Then would that openess as "what you see is what you get" be the Strength card?

It could be, I guess, but to me Strength is holding back your emotions and being stoic. Reversed, to me, would be more "I don't care what you think." What you see is what you get.