Clow Cards With Playing Card Associations

Stagecraft_kid

Oh man, that was a typo. The Return is the 6 of Hearts. I'm so sorry. Thank you for telling me, I fixed it on Printerstudio, and now have to wait for the fix to get pushed.

Stagecraft_kid

I ordered some replacements of the Return card that will arrive in two or three weeks, that I could send to people who purchased it. I've never done this before, so I don't know how to verify people bought it. Not a lot of people did though. I'm happy to send out the replacement though.

I just noticed that Printerstudio upped the price of the cards like $4 or $5 dollars.

kaesrel

I ordered some replacements of the Return card that will arrive in two or three weeks, that I could send to people who purchased it. I've never done this before, so I don't know how to verify people bought it. Not a lot of people did though. I'm happy to send out the replacement though.

I just noticed that Printerstudio upped the price of the cards like $4 or $5 dollars.

That's really awesome that you're willing to do that. :) To verify, I could send you a screenshot of my order page (through pm or email or something)? It'll have my name and address on it, but you would need that to send me a replacement anyway.

Stagecraft_kid

I won't get them for a while. Are you in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaesrel

I won't get them for a while. Are you in the US?

I don't mind waiting. Unfortunately, I'm in Canada. Just let me know if/when you want verification from me that I bought it and how you'd like me to send it to you.

Aside from that typo though, I adore the cards. You did an awesome job with this! :)

Stagecraft_kid

I'll let you know when I get the replacements. Shipping a single card to Canada isn't very expensive from what I'm reading, so it'll be fine. I don't think I could ship over seas though, as those prices are really high. Higher than I can afford.
Im thankful for the kind words you all have said, and I'm glad some of you bought them. Not because of money, as I'd make no money if Printerstudio would let me, but because I'm glad some people find them of use. The Clow is my go to oracle deck, so I'm glad people can use mine, even if they can't get the original.

I had trouble connecting to the brown deck I made, but found I can really connect to these. I hope they work out for you all.

Stagecraft_kid

Actually I stand corrected. I could ship to Europe. It takes a while, but it's affordable if I do regular US post. I didn't see the option before, so I was looking at UPS and Fedex, which were super expensive. I decided to do a search about why I couldn't find the UK on the list, and found my mistake. I was looking under UK, but it's listed under Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Other countries I've checked are similarly priced, so if anyone on here bought a deck, and would like the replacement card, I'll send one out to you.

Stagecraft_kid

I got the card replacements if anyone needs one. I can't guarantee I'll be able to afford the shipping, Just PM me your request, and address, and I'll let you know.

Stagecraft_kid

So I know it is bad form to post the same thing on different threads, I but didn't know how to share this link on both topics.

Anyways, I put together a website for the Clow card meanings. I put it up weeks ago, but didn't share it, as I kept thinking I could go back to it to refine it. I haven't had time to, but decided to share the link anyways, as I thought it might help some people. With that in mind, know that it may not work on all browsers. It works in chrome and Safari, or at least the versions I checked, and it works on newer versions of Android and iOS. It is meant to be added to the home screen. Small screens, like the iPod touch, have been hard to work with, and I still haven't figured it out. On small screens, stick to portrait orientation

Anyways, check it out and let me know what you think, and if anything doesn't work, let me know. One thing I was hoping to do, was to sort playing card searches by suit and number, but I never got around to it. Anyways, you can find it at:
bookofclow.com