Rainbow Travellers Tarot

Penthasilia

Penthasilia enabled me on this deck, and now I am eagerly awaiting it in the mail. :D I love purchasing self-published decks, they always seem more special to me. I feel honored to own them. This one will be the same, only more so I'm sure since the artist is such a kind and lovely lady. Best wishes to you, Rainbowgypsy. :love:

It really is a stunning deck. I love how gorgeous the colors are when you do a full spread and line them up closely- they just pop!

The Fool knows how to accessorize is all - her bag matches her shoes. ;)

:D That is awesome. I had to look twice too! ;)

RainbowGypsy

Thanks Penthasilia and Desertrat! I never realized that creating my deck would open the world to me to so many amazing and wonderful people.

My own deck seems to have found its own voice and I love doing readings with them. I've always connected with colors and visual intuitive messages which is what I was hoping the cards would do for others. I'm so glad they are finding homes with others that love them too.

RainbowGypsy

Hello my dear friends, I haven't been present for a few months due to my mother's battle with cancer. I am so grateful to the many friends I made here and over the holiday season sent so many comforting notes and support.

I wanted to share the card that I have now dedicated to my Mom, in the Rainbow Travellers Tarot it is The Healer of Pentacles, which is the Queen of Pentacles in many of the traditional decks.

http://rainbowtravellers.com/comfort-in-times-of-trouble/

Attachments

• HealerPentacles.jpg
    HealerPentacles.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 91

desertrat

Ah Carmen,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. What can I possibly say that would ease your pain - nothing, I expect. Nevertheless, know that my love and prayers rush out to you at this moment.

:heart:
desertrat

RainbowGypsy

Trust me that you do make a difference, having the energy and support is comforting. Thank you so much desertrat

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´

GypsyFaerie

I looooove your deck. Hoping I can get it soon. I really love your death/rebirth card with the Phoenix and the images I've seen online really speak to me. So So happy you created this deck.

RainbowGypsy

Thanks so much GypsyFaerie, I'm so excited about the response I have gotten from those that connect with my cards!

I just got an order for 3 decks and shipped them to Colorado yesterday. Along with on my website I have them in my store on Etsy too.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119180278/rainbow-travellers-tarot?

The Phoenix in the Death/Rebirth card is a very special one for me, the symbolism along with the meaning it has as an animal totem is what I really wanted to express. This is a really awesome blessing/chant about the Phoenix

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/phoenix.htm

RainbowGypsy

I've been thinking about offering an 8x10 signed image from the deck to buyers of my Limited Edition deck. Does anyone think this would be of value or something people would like. For example the image or card that really spoke to GypsyFaerie was the Pheonix in the Death/Rebirth card. Shipping costs continue to increase and I'm at a loss as to how to combat that and provide value to buyers of the Limited Edition print of the Rainbow Travellers Tarot.

The card is below as an example, of course the watermark would not be there and they could choose to have the number of the card in this case 13 Death/Rebirth could be on it or not.

What do you think?

Attachments

• 13DeathRebirth.jpg
    13DeathRebirth.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 84

Margo9023

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to be part of this incredible community!! I think one of the biggest blessings that continues to amaze me daily is the people that are coming into my life and heart connections I am making by sharing my tarot deck.

Perhaps it is surprising that I didn't expect this but I'm just so in awe of the caring and supportive people that are willing to reach out and help you along the way, cause trust me creating a tarot deck and then learning the ins and outs of self publishing is a huge learning experience. I'm still climbing this particular mountain and it is Exhilarating!

I started creating my own deck years ago and while working full time it was something I did when I was able to (I have fibromyalgia and so sometimes there just wasn't enough energy to much). I had these journals I would start.... I love journals and when a new one caught my eye I would begin again... then a year ago I collected all of them and realized that each time I started one it was with the same dreams... Leave my corporate job as a Training and Development professional and take that leap of faith. That was 7 months ago and I contracted with a local printer to do a limited edition run of 300 decks. This deck was such a labour of love I couldn't imagine not being able to see and work directly with printed proofs to be sure the colours would be true to the originals. I am thrilled with them and am so excited to share them and my journey with all of you.

I would love to hear from others sharing this amazing journey and will be reading more in this forum as soon as I post this. If you have any questions drop me a note here or send me a PM.

May your dreams come true as you follow your heart and creative dreams!!
Brightest Blessings
Carmen

These are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RainbowGypsy

Thanks so much Margo, it is so exciting to have these decks shipping internationally now. It is such a gift to hear how people are enjoying using them.