Fiona's deck, updated

truelighth

Gorgeous! I love to see more.

DeToX

This genre of tarot deck is not to my taste at all I must admit. However, I think you've done a really fantastic job here.

Anchi

There are so beautiful cards. I love it. Respect for your work

Shalyn

I peek in here to see if there's anything interesting.

I love this - your artwork is phenomenal. I hope to buy this deck once you've finished it.

FionaBenjamin

Thanks everyone. :)

Rượu Ngọc

So beautiful and amazing :x Your cards impress me very much, especially The Tower. But I think the deck would even be much better if The Wheel of Fortune can be a bit more bright and gorgeous :D

P/s: The Magician is so young and handsome and charming and attractive and "cool" :">

karen0205

I think the Wheel of Fortune is perfect. I like that the cards shown so far aren't bright
and loud. I love this deck. Are you going to include the black borders or will there be
any chance it will be borderless? Hoping! Do you have any time frame for when it
might be available?

frejasphere

Has the Emperor swept you away (sweeping ladies off their feet is generally not his way, though, who knows - with us artists, the characters seem to take all sorts of liberties ;)), or, is he perhaps giving you grief... wanting everything to be 'just so'. *sigh*...
Anyways, just popping in to see how you are going and looking forward to seeing your next updates :)

Eyebright

This deck is beautiful, I will be eagerly following this thread for more tantalising images :)

light2000

I love the empress and the hp :)

Very nice