Print copies of the BoL?

Lore347

Derail for a moment: is there a good print copy of the Law that I can buy somewhere?

On topic: I think I needed to hear the last two verses again. They are one of those life lessons that needs to be continually relearned I think.

Lore347

:) Yep. I thought it was OoP for some reason. Glad to see it isn't.

Aeon418

No, both the hardback and the paperback edition are still in print. I think the Holy Books of Thelema has gone oop though. :(

Grigori

Thanks Aeon. I saw a paperback version in a store here recently, seems a bit redundant, why not just make nice hardback versions. With lots of red ink :D

I've been meaning to pick up a copy also, though I have it already inside a few other books (Book 4, Gems from the Equinox, Magick of Aleister Crowley etc..)

Aeon418

similia said:
I saw a paperback version in a store here recently, seems a bit redundant, why not just make nice hardback versions. With lots of red ink :D
Redundant or not the paperbacks are cheaper. This is handy if you want to take the latter half of III:39 literally. ;)
similia said:
I've been meaning to pick up a copy also, though I have it already inside a few other books (Book 4, Gems from the Equinox, Magick of Aleister Crowley etc..)
I often find it's preferable to have an actual stand alone copy of Liber Legis for ritual purposes. Book 4 tends to take up a lot of altar space. :laugh: