The One Card You Check...

Kissa

i check strength, then queen of wands because i like the dame to have a cat.

i could have gotten along quite well with the buckland romani if it didn't have this awful dead rabbit hanging starring as the hanged man. yikes. traded it right away. can't see the "let go" type of message, sorry, there's not anything to let go anymore, the poor animal is dead...

i don't like morgan greer's devil, one of the scariest ones out there.

i agree with a previous poster who said that the moon card is the most artistic one.

and last but not least, i too am bored with the three of swords and its traditional pierced heart. some great decks offer alternatives: world spirit, druidcraft.

Little Baron

I have no idea why, but it has always been the 'Knight of Cups' for me.

Also, I like to see what is going on with the '10 of Swords'.

LB

Lillie

lawguy51 said:
Well, one thing this thread has made clear is that I really haven't been around for a while because older members are quite accustomed to my avatar. OK, for those of you born after, ummm, 1980, the symbol in my avatar is a spindle adaptor for 45 rpm vinyl single records. Most record players had a spindle that fit an LP with a small hole. Singles had much larger holes so the spindle adaptor was fitted into the larger hole so that the smaller hole in the adaptor could be used to fit on the record player's spindle. :)

Lawguy51
p.s. for those of you who don't know, I'm in the music business :cool:

Doh!

I knew that!
I'm old enough to know that. (more than old enough!)

I knew it looked so familiar.

Thanks. That was like having a word on the tip of my tongue.

Emily

I too have been sitting here trying to remember where I've seen one before - so glad to have been put out of my misery lol :)

VGimlet

I always check out the Moon, and Death, and the Devil.

I didn't realize how odd that would be, all together like that. But while I've never not gotten a deck because I dislike one or the other, I certainly purchased decks because I found one of those cards compelling.

I knew exactly what that avatar was. :p

lawguy51

Sulis said:
Edited to add: It's good to see you and your avatar back Bob - you were missed.
I'm old enough to remember 45s :D
I really have been away for too long. It's Steven, but Bob is a really nice name too! :)

gregory

lawguy51 said:
I really have been away for too long. It's Steven, but Bob is a really nice name too! :)
Hi Pete })

Tarotphelia

I'm an older member , and I didn't remember seeing your avatar previously SteveBob. But then, I am probably senile by now after all I've been through around here. <Hmm- maybe I was senile before.. can't remember...>

Darn- you TOLD them what it was !!! Now I'll tell what mine is:

An extreme closeup of a vintage art deco amethyst pendant .

Elven

Love a good DEVIL :TDEV

No wishing-washy dude holding a fork!

Blessings
Elven x

Sulis

lawguy51 said:

Why did I think your name was Bob?

Never mind, obviously part of my nuttiness :) - big apologies.

You were missed Steven :)

Love

Sulis xx