arcana. From the printing and the style of the artwork
it looks like a popular deck. The backs have the words
"Enhancing your Mind Body Spirit".

The Majors are odd in that there are a number of
alternatives for many of the arcana. Card 0 has three
versions, as does Card 1. Some have two versions,
while others stand alone. I suspect some of the cards
are missing so it could well be that there were three
variants of each card - I just don't know.

Here are some scans

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/images/unknown_card0s.jpg

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/images/unknown_card1s.jpg

Does anyone recognise these ?

I would be grateful for any help.

It is probably a common and well known deck, and I am just
too immersed in the more obscure items to find it !

Adam McLean

truelighth

Sorry, I am no help. I have no idea. But what an interesting deck. I never saw that one before. If you ever find out more, I am interested to hear about it.

Kissa

looks like some advertising deck to me. isn't there a company named "Mind Body Spirit" ? i received some trade decks from the USA some months ago and the box was from a company called "Mind Body Spirit" i think... could it be the same ?

anyway, looks like you got yourself a nice original little deck. sometimes the most modest-looking ones give the best readings... i dare to say, they often do :)

keep us posted, please Adam...

kissa

Luna-Lee

Hello,

I live in the Netherlands and we have periodical (DeAgostini) that comes once a month and it's called: Mind, Body Spirit.
I have it, actually.
Every time when it arrives you get a present, sometimes a candle or a rune, and.. sometimes tarotcards. You can collect a whole deck. I have it. There are 78 cards and some cards extra. There are different kind of figures, so you can chose wich on you like the most.
It,s the same deck you showed.

Bye,
Luna-Lee

Emily

Luna-Lee said:
Hello,

I live in the Netherlands and we have periodical (DeAgostini) that comes once a month and it's called: Mind, Body Spirit.
I have it, actually.
Bye,
Luna-Lee

I have 'Mind, Body, Spirit' too but its weekly here - I'm wondering when its going to finish.

These are nice little decks, and you can interchange them - one is very traditional and the other is more modern - I haven't done any readings with them but I like the artwork and they remind me of the 'Bright Idea Deck' - same style of artwork.

I don't think these decks would ever be published without the magazine but I do have both complete decks now (after months of collecting).

But as Luna says the other things they give free are sometimes well worth it - like Rune cards and stones and crystals.