An Alchemical update!

Lillie

Nothing to stop people in America buying off Ebay UK.

The postage wouldn't be too bad.

Over the last few months I have seen 4 go from £30 - £50.

Which even with the ridiculous exchange rate is nowhere near the prices you mention.

For info, If I was buying a new deck I would expect to pay £10 - £20.
For a set with a book £20 - £30.

That's full price, not remainder or special offer.

babyJo

Thanks for all the reply.
I'll search ebay everyday and find some card trade site :eek:)

Yes..Keep looking...I might get lucky one day
Jo

Alta

You can get lucky in strange ways. I bid blind on a set of cards with no picture, and the total description was something very like "a nice set of tarot cards". Only bidder, got them for $5 Cdn plus shipping, and turned out to be The Alchemical. Then had to pay a reseller for the book, but the total cost was pretty reasonable. You just never know... though normally I would advise against a blind bid, you are likely to get a set or six of Caring Psychic Family (OOP!!!! Rare!!!! hahaha)

babyJo

woooowowoowow... you got a set of Alchemical from a blind bid?!?

Marion!! I count that as VERY VERY LUCKY!!!!!!

~Jo is feeling hopeful

Lemniscus

This is one of those decks I've lusted over since I found it. The artist, Robert M. Place, has been selling off everything that's not tied down, and I'm pretty sure he's out of decks. He's selling lots of prints now, and a grand piano.

Maybe if the deck gets reprinted, he can keep the piano.

TheOld

i just don't understand with so much demmand, why he dont go to a printing busniss to have an estimate for a thousand of print and after have a loan at the bank to have it print by himself, i'v ask at the print shop here and it would cost something like 3$/deck!!!
and he have his last sales to prove that it's easy to sell and also the big demand about it on the net..
maybe i'm all wrong and it's much more complicated but i don't see how

Love
Omeada

Alta

I suspect that sounds easy, but likely isn't or he would have done it.

Lillie

I thought he was reprinting it.

Or have I missed the entire point of the two threads on this subject?

TheOld

somewher on the thread it have been said that the deck will finaly not be reprint this years but late the next years IF it's reprinted.

what is complicated for one can be so simple for another !!!

Love
Omeada

babyJo

Look like I better off taking everyone advice and start looking....the reprint is not a sure deal. oops

~Jo