A BIG Thanks to "Tarot Garden"

Moonbow

Yep, I'm a Tarot Garden girl myself, infact we have done each other a favour in the past ;)

The service from them was excellent and the packaging and speed matched.... and I'm in the UK too.

Plus the pre-ordering of new decks........ don't forget that!

Cerulean

Oh and yesterday..Archeon and two minis on discount...

So I'm a happy buyer as of this week as well.

They get back to me very quickly as well.

Cerulean

TallTarotGuy

another appreciative voice..

I just had to chime in on this one, and say what a pleasure it is to do business with Tarot Garden. Jeannette is a joy to deal with, both over the phone and through email. I have yet to correspond with Dan, but I'm sure he's just as wonderful. Their service is excellent, and so is their selection. Definitely a 5-star operation!!

TTG

Emeraldgirl

had to chime in on this one. I have only recently discovered Tarot Garden and they are great. Jeanette has my orders in Melbourne ASAP and I have never had a problem even getting decks I didn;t think I'd ever be able to find (especially the Templar deck). Thanks Jeanette

3 Cheers for Jeanette & Tarot Garden

HIp Hip Horray

Hip Hip Horray

Hip Hip HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*clap, clap clap*

Alrisha

Tarot garden gets a thumbs up. I placed an order from Hong Kong and it didn't take long for package to arrive. Jeanette replied my emails within a day and I was really impressed w/ the prompt and friendly service.

Cocobird55

I always enjoy buying tarot stuff from Tarot Garden. I like the website, and my purchases always arrive quickly and in great condition.

Flavio

Here another satisfied Tarot Garden customer :) they know their business very well and are very gentle and effcient people. Thanks Jeanette!

stella01904

MM ~ I might be dreaming, but I could swear that I saw a post someplace at this forum from the Wonderful Jeanette herself...I got my La Vera Sibilla from the Tarot garden. When you buy there, you are dealing with someone who actually knows the merchandise, cares about it, and seeks out the quaint and curious. BB, Stella

Fulgour

How like a wise and good friend our Tarot Garden is to us,
always there with so much to offer, including information
that is simply available should we seek it, and the images.
Look kindly upon this gentle wonder of many possibilities,
a castle of dreams with the energy to create them reality.

bassetized

Tarot Garden is the best! Jeannette is wonderful--friendly, always willing to answer questions, extremely knowledgable. The shipping is super-fast, and the prices are very reasonable for the high-quality products offered.
I love the reverse auctions, the database of decks, and the reviews they publish from time to time. I've discovered so many decks through that site.
--bassetized