A BIG Thanks to "Tarot Garden"

Kissa

I second everything said here.

Jeannette is so friendly and will move mountains to find you just your dream deck, because she knows what being *tarot addicted* means LOL.

The reversed auction is one of the funniest and most exciting features of this online shop.

I also have to mention that Tarot Garden database is the best. Whenever I want to have good scans of any deck, I got there. The pictures are very high quality and as close to the real pic as scans can get.

I too am always amazed how fast I get my orders, being in Europe (or the North Pole..)

I just pre-ordered one deck and it is so nice to get a personal email in answer, to share my enthusiasm and impatience about the upcoming release.

Jeannette also puts scans of her daughter's Danielle Tarot cards on Tarot Garden's website and invites you guys to send your little artist's masterpiece as well. Now how's that for friendly and warm-hearted????

And Dan? I think he is very busy too or he just loves to play the mysterious guy... ;) Invisible and all...

Kissa

smokey

~*~A shout out myself to Jeanette & TarotGarden (just Got my Swietlistej Drogi, ) & their last two Parrott Tarots I couldn't find elsewhere here while back!..."CHEERS!!!"..."WHOO'HOO!!!"..."YAAAYYY!!!!"...~~**~~...~~~!!!!`

Ulfdis

I had never ordered a Tarot deck online before I ordered my Hadar TdM. Imagine my delighted shock when the deck was waiting for me in my mailbox the very next day.
Tarot Garden Rocks!

gregory

There is one BAD side to Tarotgarden of course. Is no-one else in this forum close to bankruptcy ALL BECAUSE OF JEANNETTE ???
LOL, :* she 's a lovely lady ! but dangerous !

mike gorth

I guess I should order from there from now on. I need (not really just want some money to burn) to buy some decks. I'm now a full time addict. :):):):):):):):):):):)

gregory

Well, PROBABLY her saying you hit us with it. Can't wait for my copy.....

Tee hee.

;)

Jeannette

I was about to start a new thread for this post, but upon reflection, I thought perhaps this would be a better place to put it.

If I'm not mistaken, it is semi-traditional to take note of one's 1,000th post on these forums, and perhaps provide a few reflective, insightful comments thereupon.

This being my 1,000th post, I took a little time to think about what I really wanted to say -- perhaps some grand statement about how tarot has enriched my life (which it has), or thoughts for the future, or somesuch. But after a while, all those sorts of things seemed a little... prideful. At the moment, I must confess to feeling a bit more "humble" than all that.

So all I really want to say is... thank you.

Thank you to Solandia, for the wonderful website and making these forums possible.

Thank you to everyone who has visited the Tarot Garden website, and taken the time to write us with your impressions.

Thank you to all the wonderful customers who continue to support the Tarot Garden database and other services through your purchases.

Thank you to the great folks who've endured my posts here, and have in turn made the posts that have helped me to be more informed, and to laugh and think.

Thank you to those of you who, even though I know you only through the medium of cyberspace, I consider to be good friends.

Thank you for this thread -- you have no idea how truly grateful I am for your all-too-kind words.

Thanks to all of you, for everything. Words alone cannot really express the depths of my gratitude for welcoming me as you have, into your virtual homes.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

gregory

Congratulations on an excellent 1000th post. But everyone in this forum has every reason to thank YOU - there are few places one can get such a HUGE range of everything tarot, with discounts, pre-ordering, advice and so on - and the card credits programme, of course... how to get a really rather expensive deck FREE. That was one of my finest hours in collecting.

Which reminds me..... (!!!)

Annabelle

I know this is an older thread, but I just have to chime in and say a huge "Thank You" to Tarot Garden!!! :) :) :) My copy of the Encylopedia of Tarot v. IV that I pre-ordered from them reached me so very quickly!! And Jeanette is always so friendly and helpful.

It is always a pleasure to do business with people who always provide such wonderful service, and who have such a great selection of tarot decks.