A BIG Thanks to "Tarot Garden"

Emily

I also have to say a big thanks to Jeannette and Tarot Garden - I was a little nervous about ordering from so far away, I'm also in the UK, but my decks (Vargo's Gothic and the Madame Endora cards) came beautifully wrapped and arrived safe and sound.

I'd have no problems with ordering from them again :)

gregory

I am also in the UK. I endorse anything good ever said about Tarotgarden. I have spent (er, a lot....) there. Tell all your friends to go..... But please don't discuss this with my credit card company.... TG are the BEST !

Little Baron

Echo the last couple of posts ... Tarot Garden are first rate ... quick and know how to treat their customers well.

LB

Satori

Well, I am the lucky owner of a Margarete Petersen and I have to thank Jeanette for getting it to me so quickly. Also, my beloved Gill came from Tarot Garden and my Hadar. All of which arrived packaged nicely, came in like magic and are some of my favorite decks.

Now, about Dan....what does he do at TG anyway???

})

Three cheers for Tarot Garden!!!!

HipHip Hooray!!!!~

goddesscarlie

I have to say thank you to Jeannette for all the emails I sent to her today!! It was my first time ordering, and I just wanted to be cautious that I was doing the right thing when ordering! She was great, and answered my emails straight away. So now I am waiting for two lovely tarot decks and I hope they arrive as quickly as you guys say they do :D I'm impatient!

But I'll definatly be doing business with her again, and perhaps it'll be the only place I shop for tarot cards. Thank you :D

jackdaw*

Bumping this thread up, as I also want to add some well-deserved praise.

Dan and Jeannette are the BEST! They have decks you would never find elsewhere (got my 2nd edition Mountain Dreams from them) and constantly introduce us to brand new ones. They offer a search service to help you find decks they don't carry, and Jeannette in particular is one of the friendliest, most helpful and best-informed Tarotholics I've ever met - in the flesh or otherwise.

Despite my slow descent into poverty, lol, I will always be a fan of Tarot Garden!

QueenofPentacles

sharpchick

I agree with all the posters to this thread. I'd like to add that the locator service Tarot Garden operates is top notch too. I was looking for Raymond Buckland's Romani deck, and Jeanette found one for me in less than a week, and I had it three days after she shipped. If you can't find a deck, give Jeanette a chance to find it for you.

catlin

ARGGGGH, ok, I have to declare that until now I did no business with Tarotgarden as I don't have a credit card (with my tarodicction this would be highly dangerous for my bank account ;) but in case I feel the urgent need of getting a Buckland Romani or something else I think I will drop an email to TG and try it out.

being_chrysalis

I got the Tarot Delle Vetrate through Tarot Garden and everything everyone else says is true - quick email response (surprise by me b/c I order late night on the weekend and got a response the very next day - and my cards in 2-3 days). Beautiful beautiful cards.. It was such a pleasure and joy doing business with them! :)

b_c

weaver

Let's here it for Tarot Garden! In my pre-TG days, I always looked for the best buy when setting out to purchase a deck. Hence, the bulk of my popular decks came from places like Amazon.

Once I joined this Forum, I became aware of TG and began using it's fantastic database as a means to learn more about Tarot, Tarot art, and Tarot history.

It was then that I realized that if I used the site, I needed to be willing to financially support Tarot Garden EVEN WHEN I could secure slightly more attractive prices elsewhere.

As already stated many times over, the service provided by TG can not be beat. Plus, it feels a whole lot better doing business with a concern that has a face (and a heart).

Three cheers for Tarot Garden!

weaver