The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

NorthernTigress

epvitale said:
I am currently studying that deck, I received as a holiday gift. I also received the RWS so if I need to switch decks it's no problem. Please let me know.

Gary

I don't mind sharing, as long as KK feels okay about it. Everybody's experience is different, anyway.

ETA: I've written my first blog entry as an introduction to what I'll be doing.

firecatpickles

That's fantastic, NorthernTigress.

And I see you have updated your signature, too :)

firecatpickles

Alta said:
Not totally sure I understand, but the Your Readings Forum does ask members to keep threads to a single reading, and keep in mind that by posting there you are also open to comments from everyone. No reason why the members couldn't post a new thread every week though, or oftener.

Maybe you could use this thread to keep track of the reading threads, just a thought. Like, an index.

Thanks,
Alta

So if you want to keep track of your readings in Your Readings Forum, just keep me posted either here or via PM and I will list your Threads as Alta suggests here.

DreamWalker

hey now! Happy new year!

Ok, I think I can do this... I am in IDS with my Inner Child Cards... But I feel I can do both study and reflections as I HAVE been reading with these cards for a few years... I just felt it was time to REALLY study them inside and out and see how they manifest in my daily life... BUT, because they are a 'themed' deck, I like to keep in touch with what I have learned from the traditional tarot as well...

Also, I am only doing full readings with the Inner Child Cards, but I do like to pull an OsHO Zen every now and then, and so do some of my friends...

I don't have a blog address... I don't even know how to go about it... I'll research unless someone wants to give me a quick run down...

KKat, Let me know if you think doing the IDS and reflections is any sort of conflict... My intention with the IDS is that I would begin doing 1 night a week readings anyways... I was going to begin dedicating that one night by May 1st, but I think, in all honesty, that is just putting off what I should be doing now...

Ok, enough said... Let me know what you think..

firecatpickles

Dreamwalker, I don't see how this would interfere with your IDS. The main thing is the weekly reflections with the one deck, hence the "Primary Deck Reflections" part ;)

epvitale

Okay. My first PDR is posted. It is and Interview I did with my Gilded using FireRaven's spread. All I could say is it's going to be an interesting year!!

You'll understand once you read the blog. LOL

Gary

firecatpickles

A very interesting reading, Gary! I kinda like it when a deck bitch-slaps me upside the head.

epvitale

Kilted Kat said:
A very interesting reading, Gary! I kinda like it when a deck bitch-slaps me upside the head.

Bitch slap, that's perfect!

I kept feeling, "I am not worthy of reading these cards. I am not worthy of reading these cards." Like I was *disturbing* my deck!!

Gary

firecatpickles

My Celtic (Davis & Paterson) does that.

moderndayruth

Great idea, KK! :thumbsup:
I do want to 'commit' to my Fairytale Tarot, but i still have to find an optimal way to do so ;)