LS Secret Tarot - LWB

faunabay

alec said:
Hi Aurarcana,

This Secret Tarot has been on my wantlist for a while now. After reading this thread, sounds like a deck to pick up. Would you recommend it?

Alec
Alec, for quite a few years the Secret Tarot had been on and off again from my wishlist. I wanted it then I would see it in person and decide I didn't want it.

I finally broke down and got a copy of it about 5 or 6 months ago. And I have to say I wonder why I waited so long???? :p I guess I was just waiting for the right time.

Because I love it! I love the dark atmosphere and slight edge to it. Wonderful!!

I say go for it!!!

I don't have the LWB though. I bought a used copy very inexpensively since I didn't know if I'd like it or not and it didn't come with a LWB. auracana can you spare another copy hon? :D

alec

Hi faunabay and aurarcana, thanks for your enabling encouragement :) Trade section, here comes an ISO :)

Alec

strings of life

faunabay said:
Alec, for quite a few years the Secret Tarot had been on and off again from my wishlist. I wanted it then I would see it in person and decide I didn't want it.

I finally broke down and got a copy of it about 5 or 6 months ago. And I have to say I wonder why I waited so long???? :p I guess I was just waiting for the right time.

Because I love it! I love the dark atmosphere and slight edge to it. Wonderful!!

I say go for it!!!

I don't have the LWB though. I bought a used copy very inexpensively since I didn't know if I'd like it or not and it didn't come with a LWB. auracana can you spare another copy hon? :D
I held out for awhile too and saw that one of my favorite reading partners, minrice, had one for sale. It's a used copy, which was a draw for me, and it shuffles perfectly. It is the older version with the Italian titles on the bottom and multilingual titles on top, and not the newer version with the multilingual headers on the top and bottom. alec, I'm not sure if you were aware that there are two versions, so if you have a preference, you may want to add that to your ISO thread :). I prefer the earlier version...

faunabay, I'll make copies of the LWB and will mail it to you on Tuesday. I have your address :). Like I said above, the short storyline about the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana suits really helps set the tone for the storyline. The meanings for each card = skipped!

alec said:
Hi faunabay and aurarcana, thanks for your enabling encouragement :) Trade section, here comes an ISO :)

Alec
Good luck!

Best 5 of Pentacles ever :thumbsup:.

satchithuong

asking for the booklet

Hello everybody.

I'm a person using Secret Tarot, but mine is mini version so its booklet is not the full one. I deadly need it and I tried to google it everywhere but I still failed.

Could somebody help me to have this booklet, even ebook is ok :'(

Thank you alot.

Blessed be.

Alda