Native spirit deck

Princess adelaide

Does anyone have this ? I just got it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Calayvie

What is it like? Ive seen it in the shops and have wondered whether its worth getting.

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

Torann

Well, someone offered it to me... and being an European I have little affinity with the Native American culture and traditions... so i was a bit flustered when I got it.

But I gave it a try... and I actually really like it. The advice given is always accurate and profound. It makes you think.

Like for instance a friend of mine is starting up a business, but she is quite introvert. And the message I got for her was the Talking Stick. It started with: speak your truth. The soul loves the truth: communicate from your heart, and share your reality without hesitation. Be willing to stand before the crowd and share from your center... (and so on and so on).

I use this deck and the Energy Oracle Cards by Sandra Anne Taylor all the time now.

Citrin

I absolutely love it! Do a search on Youtube and there are a lot of great videos about it, so you can see more cards and get a feel for the deck. :)

Bonny

Yes I have it!

I love the indigenous traditions it explains really well and the spiritual practices it recommends for every enquiry. It's beautiful!

Truly promotes wholeness humility and wisdom

Calayvie

OK. I might check it out on you tube. It sounds good. I just feel a little overwhelmed with so much native american stuff! Which i do love, but I'm in Australia and want to balance it out with Australian themed stuff a bit!
But good is good so I'll take a closer look at it!

Bonny

Ah yeah, me too!!!

That's why I got it ... I think you'll like it.

Torann

OK. I might check it out on you tube. It sounds good. I just feel a little overwhelmed with so much native american stuff!

That feeling quickly fades away when you see the quality of the messages. I really love it!