Sleeping with cards under your pillow...

Aerin

MysticalMoose said:
she might take your card!!!!! :bugeyed:

What do you get in return though?

A deck???....

MysticalMoose

sounds ok....altho it would still leave you with an incomplete deck :bugeyed:

Hmmmm.....

Le Fanu

Ive never done this. I inadvertantly slept with the 10 of Swords once. I was looking through one of my Marseilles (Thunder Bay?) before going to sleep then the next morning realised Id slept on the 10 of swords. No side-effects though.

Surely if you put the cards actually under the bed in the vicinity of where the head is, there is no chance of creasing cards. Surely the effect is the same?

But - no - Ive never done this...

Aladdin

I've only ever slept over completely new unopened decks to 'break them in' as some authorities have recommended. Individual cards under pillows could become distorted as much as dreams if one had the sleeplesness of a knight for whatever reason -

Filipa

I'm going to try that and sleep with the lovers card under my pillow today. I actually have pretty much everyday meaningful and precognitive dreams, so i'm anxious to see what effect the card will have :)

edie605

yes i have done this countless times and i always get weird dreams too...

sometimes i dont even have to sleep with them under my pillow... if i leave them outside of their box, just laying on my nightstand or something, this happens as well...

it is very interesting to see what the cards bring forth in your dreams...

Fostha

Ive done this on more than one occasion,(usually when i need clarification on something,or have an important decision to make),and found it to work each time,its never let me down.

Zezina

Aladdin said:
I've only ever slept over completely new unopened decks to 'break them in' as some authorities have recommended. Individual cards under pillows could become distorted as much as dreams if one had the sleeplesness of a knight for whatever reason -

I've done the same - about 25 years ago - when I got my first deck.

I slept with the whole new Morgan-Greer deck in its box tucked under the edge of my pillow.

I seem to recall that it was part of the ritual of making the deck my own.

Maybe the spell worked and that's why I'm still in love with the Morgan-Greer deck! :heart: Much as I try, nothing can surpass it in my heart: my first Tarot love.

*Z*